DVDfab keeps crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab keeps crashing

I am trying to burn Iron Man 2 but as soon as it start analyizing the program crashes. Any suggestions. I have am a registered user.

George
    Attached Files

Try 8017 Beta.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Hi mmagpa
      Try newest beta http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8388

Sorry Blazkowicz didn't see you
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

8017 Not working either?

I loaded 8017 after analyizing it has been running for about an hour and the time to complete is getting longer, not shorter. I cancelled it when it got to 19 hours. I have attached the logs again
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

1. Please understand that the time spent on copying/burning/converting process depends on the overall functionality of your computer configuration, the size of source blu-ray disc, the write speed you chose, etc.

2. If you are really experiencing a real long journey, please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as DXVA/CUDA and set video encoder as software+CUDA(if your Graphic Card is powerful enough), then convert/copy again to see the result.

Comment

I have now loaded 8020 and tried to burn bluray of Independence Day. After 3 hours there is still 16 hours to go.
            My system has a 3.0 ghz Core 2 Duo CPU, 4 gig of ram, 32 bit OS Windows 7. 500 gig HD with over 300 gig free. Video card is NVIDIA Geoforce 8300 GS. I see no reason why this should be running so slow.

I have attached the latest logs.

This is getting frustrating as I cannot use this program to burn bluray's which is what I paid the 2year fee for. Your help would be appreciated.

George
            Attached Files

Comment

Please change burning engine to ImgBurn.
              人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
              Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Don't compress straight from the Blu-ray disc. Use Blu-ray Copy and select as target your computer to save BD50 to it. Then once that done in about 30 minutes you can select that saved folder as Source and then compress to BD25 and burn to the blank in about 3 hours

Comment

Thanks AGJ but that did not work. I copied Independence Day, uncompressed, to my hard drive and that went well. I then tried to compress to BD25 as an ISO file to my hard drive and currently it is burning at 0.45/mbps and reports having 19 hours+ to complete. What could be causing the slow burn speed?? Up until I started using 8005, I never had that problem.

Comment

I just installed ImgBurn and changed the default burn engine to ImgBurn. No change, got exactly the same results. When I try to compress to a ISO BD25 from the 50BD uncompressed files on my hard drive, the analyze goes quickly but as soon as it starts the copy process, within 3 minutes it goes from burning at 9+mbps to .ess than 0.50mbps and the time to complete shoots up to 19+ hours.

Comment

Hi mmagpa
                      You may try and reset DMA Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right click OK and restart Fab.
                      CBR929
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

mmagpa
                        What is the make and model of your blu-ray drive and is the firmware up to date, because I do not see any blu-ray drive listed in your burn logs:
                        Current Drive selected : 1:0:0 - ASUS DRW-24B1ST 1.03 [E] (Ide)
                        This is a DVD drive with a Firmware: 1.03
                        CBR929

Comment

Working...
                        X