Need Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Please

I've been trying to copy Gladiator. Everything seems OK through the copy and compression stages however after I create an ISO copy using either ImgBurn and or VSO burn engine the beginning of the movie starts and stops and then when you get about an hour and 45 min into the movie it starts doing it again.

I do the ISO thing because I don't want to waste a blank blu-ray disk. I did actually do a write to a disk and had the same issue.

Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Don't know what is going on with this post but I'm getting reply to my blackberry but not this form. Weird but what else is new.

Btufail to answer your question I'm doing a full disc copy to HD. Then do the compression from 50 to 25 and the output is to an iso file.

Comment

Did someone move replies to my post?

I started a thread and two replies one from SiNiSTER and btufail and now they are gone. My original thread is there. Don't understand. I selected instant notification.

Still trying to get an answer to help with Blu-ray copy of Gladiator freezing.

Comment

Threads merged. No need to start a new thread .

SiNiSTER post was not an effort to help you with your problem but was a complaint about Iron Man.

Comment

OK thanks I thought I was losing it. LOL

Comment

ohh ok so i wont do that anymore i just thought due to the same version.. but i havent done gladiator so i dont know about that one, it seems that i started at a bad time trying to do ironman lol.. yea your still ok your not going crazy, and i thought hmm i did make a post did i ?? lol...
            Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
            OCZ 2 gig memery
            nvidia 9800gtx+
            Windows 7 ultimate
            >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

I read in an ealier post that some tried version 6.2.1.8 for Iron Man II and had some success. Has anyone else tried this to see if it worked for them? Just wondering if I should roll back and give it a try? What do you think?

Comment

Ok so I'm doing a main movie copy of Iron Man II to my HD now. I will let you know how I make out. If it doesn't work out I may try rolling back to ver 6.2.1.8 to see if that works.

Comment

Working...
                X