Not a Blu Ray disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a Blu Ray disk

I'm getting the error when I insert a blank disk (25gig). This happened earlier in the 7 series and it looks like its back again.
    Anybody else?

Hi:
    Would you pleae attach the sshot?

thanks,
    potti

Comment

50 GB disc

Originally posted by maonstad View Post
      I'm getting the error when I insert a blank disk (25gig). This happened earlier in the 7 series and it looks like its back again.
      Anybody else?
      I'm getting a message that the blank 25 GB disc I put in is a Dual Layer disc and whether I really want to use it to write a Single Layer disc. Mind you, the disc clearly states that it is a single layer, 25GB, write once, BD-R.

Out of curiosity, I'm prepping to copy a full disc to see whether it takes.

Comment

Hi, maonstad,

Please kindly send your order information with your registered E-mail when you placed the original order to malcolm@dvdfab.com , we will check where the problem lies.

Thanks for your patience, we appreciate it very much!

Comment

Update:
          What I tried to do after I created the iso file on the Hard Drive, I used Full-Disk mode, and 25gig setting to burn the disk. This came up with that error.

Instead, I found if I just use the Write Data instead of Full Disk, it works properly. The only thing it doesn't call up imgburn (which is my default burn program.)

Comment

Working...
          X