Iron Man 2 problems "PLEASE HELP"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man 2 problems "PLEASE HELP"

Has anyone been able to copy Iron Man 2 to BluRay??? Using 8.0.2.2 I tried but it failed in process at 58% after waiting for 20hrs(yeah really). By the way, has anyone noticed that it takes over 20hrs to compress and copy a BluRay movie to a BD25 disc or is it just my computer? I have complained to DFAB but they sent me instructions to fix it (changing to CUDA) that did not work at all.

Do not compress straight from the Blu-ray instead rip either Full Disc or Main Movie to computer which takes about 20 to 45 minutes depending on how good of computer you have. Then use that rip as source and compress that to the BD25 which will take an hour or 2 depending on computer

Comment

After many tries, I was finally able to do it. Tonight I watched the full movie all the way thru with no flaws. I'm not sure if you must do this exactly the same way I did, but here is the order I did it in for the blu-ray backup:

1. Used DVDFab v8.0.2.2 to clone disc to iso file
      2. Used DVDFab v8.0.2.2 to decrypt the iso file - full disc mode.
      3. Used DVDFab v6.2.1.8 to condense main movie to 25gb disc.

Perhaps v6.2.1.8 could have done it alone but I already had the other steps complete.

Comment

Cloned Disc as ISO file should already be decrypted.

Do you mean that you disabled settings to remove protection and created an unprotected ISO, then mounted the ISO, re-enabled the protection removal, then had DVDFab remove the protection from the ISO?

It's very hard to nail down where the problems are when people do not post clear and complete information. But, it does appear the issues with the latest version are with the encoding engine (for re-compressing or re-authoring).

Comment

DVDFab offers both choices of Cloning and Full Disk copy - what's the difference? I expect cloning does not decrypt. I did exactly what I said in the order I said it - all default settings, no special equipment, no other software. The Iron Man 2 backup that I made was as good or better copy than my store bought one, absolutely flawless.

Comment

Clone removes all protection by default unless changed by user

Comment

Working...
            X