Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q: General order for quickest results

Hi there,

I read a lot of topics in the last days and I´m kind of unsure how to work with DVDFab for quickest results.

Since there are options like Clone 1:1, FullDisc and MainMovie, I´d love to know which is best for my needs.

What I want:

- I want to backup BluRay Movies on HDD.

- The backup shpuld be as small as possible WITHOUT ANY LOSS of quality (no compression I guess)

- In order to keep backup size as small as possible, I don´t need any Menues or Extras (so Main Movie seems to be the best choice)

- I want to view these backups on PC BUT I want to be able to later burn them on BD-R

At the moment, I do that in the following order:

1. Rip MainMovie to HDD (BD50, no compression, 100%)

2. Use external program to create ISO File (since I don´t know how to do it directly with DVDFab)

3. Watch Backup on PC

4. Burn (only 1 time until now, see other post) later with external program

My question now:

Would it be faster, if I rip FullDisc or Clone 1:1 to HDD and then use MainMovie on that or is MainMovie from original Blu-Ray faster?

I would also love to know at which step I could create the ISO automatically by DVDFab instead of doing that later with an external program.

Thanks in advance,

Voider

Hi Voider
    Main movie would be your best choice for fastest, and to create an ISO you would simply select the icon top right looks like a white paper with a folded corner and a little blue circle on it.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Great, thank you.

I´ll try that and keep choosing MainMovie.

Voider

Comment

Working...
      X