robinhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robinhood

the movie robinhood, regio code 2 europe(russel crow)the movie and the sound are not sync.
    exampel,when there is an explosion in a cene(2-3 seconds LATER you hearing the blast.when they speak the sound is also 2-3 sec later.

Originally posted by cd1964 View Post
    the movie robinhood, regio code 2 europe(russel crow)the movie and the sound are not sync.
    exampel,when there is an explosion in a cene(2-3 seconds LATER you hearing the blast.when they speak the sound is also 2-3 sec later.
    And where is the info that is asked in the Help Us Help You Sticky? We need that info if you are wanting help and link for that is below

Comment

Hello. I am also having problems with Robin Hood (bluray, region 1). When i'm playing the uncompressed files on my PC, all is ok. Using dvdfab 8.0.2.2, when I compress the movie to fit on a BD-25, the resulting movie is skipping. Following a previous recommandation, since I have an ATI 4850 video card, i'm using no GPU acceleration (software only)... any clues ?

thanks !

Comment

Robin Hood

I am experiencing the same problem with the Blu-Ray movie Robin Hood. Is there a fix for this problem? I have not had this problem with other movies. Perhaps DVDFab needs to come up with a fix for the problem and post it on the website or update the program to address the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ww60464 View Post
          I am experiencing the same problem with the Blu-Ray movie Robin Hood. Is there a fix for this problem? I have not had this problem with other movies. Perhaps DVDFab needs to come up with a fix for the problem and post it on the website or update the program to address the problem.
          if you burn the movie into disc the sync will fix

Comment

Originally posted by sephiroh View Post
            if you burn the movie into disc the sync will fix
            nope... problem still present with the BD-25 disc

Comment

I have burned the movie to disc and the problem still remains. DVDFab needs to address this problem. It appears that there are a number of users with the same problem. Tech Support does not have the answer. The solution is to upgrade the program to address this problem.

Comment

Im having this problem too. The movie and sound is not synced at all. The picture hitch up for a second or to real often.

Comment

use 7.0.9.0 the new version does not work, you will see maybe a 1 sec jitter but thats the best your going to get... for robin hood

iron man 2 i used 6.2.1.8 , but with same 1 sec jitter but movies are watchable... so now i just use 7.0.9.0 / and 6.1.3.8

the new version needs to be reworked, read aticles from me and sandman 49
                  Last edited by SiNiSTER; 10-10-2010, 11:41 PM.
                  Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
                  OCZ 2 gig memery
                  nvidia 9800gtx+
                  Windows 7 ultimate
                  >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

Working...
                  X