Success!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Success!!!

Hello - I have now successfully backed up Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Gladiator and Last of the Mohicans using v6205 of DVDFab and a competitor product to remove the encryption. No skips, no freezes, no errors on compression. All of these discs play perfectly on my PS3 and LG standalone without any issues whatsovever.

This leads me to believe there is a fundamental problem with the v8.x.x.x products - you have changed something that is causing issues for many people. A big thanks to one of the Forum users who recommended this combination of software to me.

With any luck you will figure out what is causing the problems with your v8 series and fix it. In the meantime I'll keep using your older software in conjunction with a competitor product - it will be nice to stop making coasters out of my $3 Blu-ray discs.

i have had success in the making a copy of robin hood but it wont play on my home samsung blu ray player, but will play on my computer....i cant figure out why. i am currently using the memorex bd25 disc, i dont know if that makes a difference or not. my home player does show compatibility for bd-re/bd-r, and i have flashed the player with the lastest update from samsung so i just dont understand why it wont play on my home system.
    Corsair 800D case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | I7 4820k ivy bridge @ 4.5GHZ w/corsair GTX h100I | CORSAIR vengeance 32GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX Titan X SC | (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD- 240GB ea. SATA III | (2) WD VelociRaptor 600GB 32MB Cache | Lite-on Blu-ray burner w/3d | SB-Z Series | 29" LG 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor | 27" Acer 3d 1080p | win10 Pro 64bit

Comment

Hummm, tveith, do you backed up from BD50 to BD50? Or others?

Comment

i assuming its a bd50 to my bd25
        Corsair 800D case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | I7 4820k ivy bridge @ 4.5GHZ w/corsair GTX h100I | CORSAIR vengeance 32GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX Titan X SC | (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD- 240GB ea. SATA III | (2) WD VelociRaptor 600GB 32MB Cache | Lite-on Blu-ray burner w/3d | SB-Z Series | 29" LG 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor | 27" Acer 3d 1080p | win10 Pro 64bit

Comment

Same here using 6.2.1.8. Complete disc copy to .iso on the hard drive, then movie only to BD25. Version 8 has a bug that causes the jitters.

Comment

@briancowen - switch to Verbatim discs - Memorex is the worst of the lot.

My process: I am enabling the competitor product to remove encryption, then loading v6205 of DVDFab. I create an uncompressed BD50 -> BD50 to the hard drive. Then I compress from BD50 -> BD25 from the hard drive to my second hard drive. Then I burn to Verbatim BDR with Imgburn.

All is working great.

Comment

Originally posted by tveith View Post
              @briancowen - switch to Verbatim discs - Memorex is the worst of the lot.
              i will do that thanks....

Comment

We are checking the problem, a fix should be out very soon.
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

Comment

Working...
                  X