The good the bad and the weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good the bad and the weird

I have made 3 coasters trying to burn this movie from bd50 iso to bd25iso. No matter what setting I try the subtitle captions are not there. The compression and quality is well enough if you speak the language. I even tried using a previous version of Fab (7.0.7.0). I have had problems with some foreign films and had to burn the full disk option so that the menus let me select subtitle captions or not. But who wants to use dual layers unless the movie is a blockbuster. Has anyone had any success with this movie???????

Originally posted by kenlucbruce View Post
    I have made 3 coasters trying to burn this movie from bd50 iso to bd25iso. No matter what setting I try the subtitle captions are not there. The compression and quality is well enough if you speak the language. I even tried using a previous version of Fab (7.0.7.0). I have had problems with some foreign films and had to burn the full disk option so that the menus let me select subtitle captions or not. But who wants to use dual layers unless the movie is a blockbuster. Has anyone had any success with this movie???????
    Oops I forgot to mention the compressed iso captions displayed using Fab`s Virtual Drive and also displayed on the burned disc on the computer. In the standalone Sharp BD player ... no subtitle captions. All devices have current drivers and firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by kenlucbruce View Post
      Oops I forgot to mention the compressed iso captions displayed using Fab`s Virtual Drive and also displayed on the burned disc on the computer. In the standalone Sharp BD player ... no subtitle captions. All devices have current drivers and firmware.
      Since the captions played from the iso mounted with virtual drive and from the burned disc on computer it more a set top player issue as the burned disc has the captions.

Use the remote for the standalone Sharp BD player and turn subtitles on! Then it will probably show the subtitiles

Comment

Working...
      X