Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightmare on Elm Street (US) Blu-ray crashes with DVDFab 8.0.2.2 and Passkey 7.0.5.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare on Elm Street (US) Blu-ray crashes with DVDFab 8.0.2.2 and Passkey 7.0.5.7

DVDFab and passkey both crashes with Nightmare on Elm Street blu-ray. Have no encountered problems with either before and ripped plenty of blu-rays on them.

DVDFab_internal log attached. Don't see any other logs in that folder.
    Attached Files

DVDFab 8.0.2.4 beta failed too.

The FabReport.zip wouldn't send properly. DVDFab tries to launch Live Mail 2011 but failed to work properly with some error from Live Mail not liking the way DVDFab launches the mail.

I can send the log to you if you give me an address.

Comment

The crash report does not require email client to send so do not understand why it trying to launch Live Mail 2011

Comment

What's weirder is DVDFab now works for me. @.@ (Was going to try repro-ing the mail client thing for you.) The only thing I recall doing differently is this time I opened DVDFab w/ Blu-ray copy section first, and then inserted the disc. (Versus I always had the disc inserted first and then open DVDFab.)

Well, at least Passkey still fails consistently, so there's something for you guys to debug.

Comment

Working...
        X