Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centurion BluRay DVD Fab crashes

Hello DVD-Fab community,

just went to the local video store and got the Centurion movie on BluRay.
    Tried to copy it with 8.0.2.4b but DVD Fab crashes during/after opening the BluRay.

Any ideas?

Report in attachment.
    (Got an error sending it via the dvdfab internal tool; it tried to send the message via my thunderbird)

Kind regards,

Reino
    Attached Files

Seems to work now.

Made some changes in the options.

BluRay Readmode: Windows System

Encoding: slow

Complete Scan enabled (slow)

Kind regards, Reino

Comment

Hi, Reino,

Glad that you get it fixed.

Generally, Task 1, Error=102 means that there encounters a reading problem during the copying process.

Following are the possible solutions:

1. Please check if this original disc is bad (dirty/scratched), go clean it firstly before you copy, and if it doesn't help - return your DVD for exchange. And don't forget to clean your drive as well - it needs to be cleaned once in a while, time spent on basic maintenance will give you more satisfaction with the next process.

2. You also can click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Read", select "ignore all the reading errors automatically", or click on "Pathplayer", try to activate/deactivate it, then copy this DVD again to see the result.

Comment

Hi and thanks for the suggestions!

One quick question: Does the filereadmode have any effect on the result of the bluray copy? Cause I changed it from UDF Parser to Windows filesystem. I'm still kind of a noob at this here.

I have the following standard options:

- Pathplayer if necessary
        - Ignore all read error automatically

Was wondering why Fab just crashed without giving an errormessage first.

Kind regards,

Reino
        Last edited by Reino; 10-15-2010, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X