Multiple instances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple instances?

I tried runnning multiple instances of DVDFab, ( I have 3 BR drives), but the program kept scanning the first drive that was already in the process of ripping a disc, it never "found" the other two discs that were in the remaining drives. Is there a proper procedure to run more then one instance of DVDFab?
    Thanks

Did you try to point it to the drive you wanted to do? When the analyzing bar pops up, just hit cancel and click the little folder by "Source" and navigate to whatever drive you want it to read.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Warning: This is not a DVDFab sanctioned or supported activity.

Having said that, here is what works for DVD (sorry I don't have multiple BD drives):

Make sure all discs are in the drives and show up in Explorer before starting the first DVDFab (turn off auto-start if enabled). Start first DVDFab as normal and begin rip. Start second DVDFab, click cancel once and it will jump to the next drive, start rip. Start third DVDFab, click cancel until correct drive is selected (this may be once or twice), start rip. You must wait for all DVDFab instances to finish, close all of them, and then insert new discs to repeat the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
        Warning: This is not a DVDFab sanctioned or supported activity.

Having said that, here is what works for DVD (sorry I don't have multiple BD drives):

Make sure all discs are in the drives and show up in Explorer before starting the first DVDFab (turn off auto-start if enabled). Start first DVDFab as normal and begin rip. Start second DVDFab, click cancel once and it will jump to the next drive, start rip. Start third DVDFab, click cancel until correct drive is selected (this may be once or twice), start rip. You must wait for all DVDFab instances to finish, close all of them, and then insert new discs to repeat the process.
        Thanks, I'll give t a try.

Comment

Working...
        X