Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD with interlace video freezes DVDFab

HI:

I saw that in version 8 and up you have BD25p/i parameter, but I tried to Backup "Elton 60" Bluray Disk and when the indicator is 0.69% in advance, the program freezes. Is the program handle Interlace Video ??? or NOT yet ??

Originally posted by c.calva View Post
    Is the program handle Interlace Video ??? or NOT yet ??
    Yes it does. I'm guessing here, you are using 2-pass. So, please try 1-pass. If my guess is incorrect, we will need details on what settings are you using etc. etc.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      Yes it does. I'm guessing here, you are using 2-pass. So, please try 1-pass. If my guess is incorrect, we will need details on what settings are you using etc. etc.
      Nice to see your posts my friend
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi, c.calva,

DVDFab can do interlaced scanning and progressive scanning, but, it currently can not do compound scanning. So, please try to use "Main movie" mode to copy your Blu-ray movie to see if you can do the magic.

Comment

Working...
        X