2nd PC activation problems Windows7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd PC activation problems Windows7

Downloaded DVDFab on #2 PC in Windows7 (no Problem) .. When I Try to open downloaded registration key ,the problem Starts .. I'm redirected as a result of Windows7 doesn't know file .. Windows/ file type:unknown Windows doesn't recognize file type Search Web @ this Web Search I don't feel comfortable downloading web sites that want you to free scan .. HELP ? ( no problems in Windows XP activation - Windows7 activation problems) ..

Originally posted by MERX2006 View Post
    Downloaded DVDFab on #2 PC in Windows7 (no Problem) .. When I Try to open downloaded registration key ,the problem Starts .. I'm redirected as a result of Windows7 doesn't know file .. Windows/ file type:unknown Windows doesn't recognize file type Search Web @ this Web Search I don't feel comfortable downloading web sites that want you to free scan .. HELP ? ( no problems in Windows XP activation - Windows7 activation problems) ..
    For Windows 7 run the key as administrator

Comment

Click the link below and it will help with this problem

Comment

Registration On Windows 7

Hi, MERX2006

1. There are two ways of activating your DVDFab:

1). After installation of DVDFab, double-click the key to register directly.

2). After installation of DVDFab, click the button "Enter Registration Key" on welcome screen of DVDFab first, and then use your Windows Notepad to open the key, and copy and paste the text key into the Registration Area of DVDFab.

2. You need to login your computer as administrator to install and register DVDFab on Windows7.

Maybe you can specifically amend the shortcut properties of DVDFab to "run as administrator", and then register again to see the result.

Or, follow the steps below to enable the Administrator Account of your Windows 7:

1). Open the command prompt with elevated privileges by clicking the Start orb, All Programs, Accessories, right-click Command Prompt and then select Run as administrator.

2). Type net user administrator /active:yes and then press Enter.

3). Restart or log off your computer and log in as Administrator.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X