version 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

version 8

OK, here's my problem...I know that logs are needed and such....But I'm gonna post this anyway...As a registered user I decrypt my blu rays to the hard drive..From there I compress them to another hard drive and then I burn them...My problem is that version 8 of dvd fab will decrypt a blu ray...but then when I try to use version 8 to compress the decrypted blu ray it always fails...but if I use version 7 to compress the blu ray it always works...It seems that version 8 fails when I try to compress..Anyone else with this problem??..I've been using version 7 to compress blu rays....Please advise me if possible..

Yes, you did post it anyway, but none of us have any clue what da heck are you doing. Without you being more descriptive and without logs, your chances to get sensible advise are very slim.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

BD compress

Originally posted by lebb View Post
      OK, here's my problem...I know that logs are needed and such....But I'm gonna post this anyway...As a registered user I decrypt my blu rays to the hard drive..From there I compress them to another hard drive and then I burn them...My problem is that version 8 of dvd fab will decrypt a blu ray...but then when I try to use version 8 to compress the decrypted blu ray it always fails...but if I use version 7 to compress the blu ray it always works...It seems that version 8 fails when I try to compress..Anyone else with this problem??..I've been using version 7 to compress blu rays....Please advise me if possible..
      Hi Lebb,

If your compressed files is larger than BD25 size, that means you need to burn the compressed files to a BD50 disc to avoid some burning error or incomplete.

Comment

version 8

The problem is not with a compressed BD disc..It's with version 8 which seems to crash everytime I try to compress a BD disc(in this case a decrypted folder on the hard drive) to a BD25 size..Version 8 always crashes yet version 7 will compress to a BD25 size folder..Anyone else with this problem??? And please, I can do without the caustic comments....

Comment

Hi lebb,

Please try to make an iso file with "Full Disc", save on HDD, then use "main movie" to compress it to 25gb. Then burn the compressed files to BD25 disc. Wish this helps.

If you still get the same crash issue, please fill out the report, then save it, zip and send it to us (sunny@dvdfab.com), we will check where the crash problem is.

Kind regards,
          sunny
          ________
          Asatru (Norse Paganism) Forum
          Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X