Iron Man 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man 2

Good news. I just made a copy of Iron Man 2 blu ray. No jitters perfect copy finally. I made and iso file full disc then did main movie to 25gb. Then copy to blu ray burner 25 to 25.
    Yea!

Reply to good news.

Originally posted by wilbur View Post
    Good news. I just made a copy of Iron Man 2 blu ray. No jitters perfect copy finally. I made and iso file full disc then did main movie to 25gb. Then copy to blu ray burner 25 to 25.
    Yea!
    Hi Wilbur,

We are so glad that you have solved your problem. Have a nice day!

Comment

No such luck for me on 8.0.2.4b unfortunately. Still skips on almost every chapter change or "bonus content" area.

Any advice?

Comment

What have you been doing. Give steps. Also I used 8023. And I wanted movie only.

Comment

1) Tried "Movie Only" and ripped to my Hard Drive. (Deselected Unnecessary audio).

2) Burned it from my hard drive to a 25 GB Blu-Ray (Selected 25 1080p/i).

I played the disc in my blu-ray player and at the part he jumps from the airplane in the beginning, it went so buggy and messed up that the rest of the disc was unwatchable.

So then I decided to simply play the copy on my hard drive thru VLC media player on my PC. At the same moment as before, it causes my VLC to lock up. I have to kill the process through task manager. Then I tried to watch it through Cyberlink Power DVD (Blu-Ray edition), and same spot, it glitches, then continues, but then glitches again, and continues, and glitches, etc.

Comment

Well, try what I did. I ripped it to and iso full disc 50gb to 50. Then I did movie only from the iso to 25gb to my hard drive. Then I selected the folder on the hard drive and did a 25 to 25gb to my blu ray drive and burned with image burn. Good luck.

Comment

I actually did a full disk to my hard drive, and then coped a full disk to a 25 GB and it looks like it burned correctly! No skips in those spots. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X