trial version of the sound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trial version of the sound?

I just downloaded and installed trial blu version on Win.7 machine. I attempted to copy my first blu ray disc as an ISO and save to hard drive. I used the first option in the blu ray copy section which created my iso perfectly. However Iso only played for a few seconds and mostly without sound. Is the trial version a fully functioning software? If so what did I do wrong?
    Last edited by BKSinAZ; 10-18-2010, 06:09 AM.

No Sound Issue

Hi, BKSinAZ,

For your problems, could you please use the other Blu-ray DVDs to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one?

Also, you may try to use another PC Player, like PowerDVD 10 to play your ISO file to see if it can make a difference.

If you still meet the same issue, please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as software and set video encoder as software, then, switch to another audio channel to copy again to see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
      Hi, BKSinAZ,

For your problems, could you please use the other Blu-ray DVDs to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one?

Also, you may try to use another PC Player, like PowerDVD 10 to play your ISO file to see if it can make a difference.

If you still meet the same issue, please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as software and set video encoder as software, then, switch to another audio channel to copy again to see the result.

Common settings in dvdfab?

Comment

Yeah,here is an illustration for your referrence.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
          Yeah,here is an illustration for your referrence.
          Other than the Video Encoder showing 'Software + CUDA', it was set up the way your picture shows by default.
          Copying directly from disc. Using FULL DISC option in Blu-Ray copy section to make iso to store on computer hard drive.

Yea, my computer has nVidia video car, but that should not effect the sound.

So far, with no alterations to the DVDfab settings, I am finding that the ISO files that DVDfab 8 creates are inconsistently different from one another.
          My goal is to create perfect images (iso) files of my original store bought disc. I want all audio options, menu options and extras.

Since I've had DVDFAB 8, I've copied two store purchased blu-ray disc. Both were Chis Botti concerts. Chris Botti in Boston and Chris Botti & Friends.
          The iso of Botti with friends created a good iso file that had great sound and video, but no menu options at all including no choice of audio formats for me to select.
          The Botti concert in Boston iso that I just created played the intro with sound, then the during the intro the sound stopped. A second later, the the video did not proceed any further. Not even to the menus

My DVDfab 8 was installed and using default settings. I altered no settings. Why are the outcomes inconsistent?
          I am glad I am trying the trial version before buying a buggy version. Sorry for sounding grumpy, but I am just frustrated.
          Last edited by BKSinAZ; 10-18-2010, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKSinAZ View Post
            Common settings in dvdfab?
            yea, all default settings. I am just trying to make a perfect image of a blu-ray.

Comment

Hi BKSinAZ,

Please make sure you have installed DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta at

We suggest you should use Clone or Write Data mode to have a try. Please install DVDFab Virtual Drive at to mount this ISO, then play to see if you can get video and audio both in good quality.

Kind regards,
              sunny
              ________
              Marijuana rehab forums
              Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Like sunny mentioned download and install DVDFab Virtual drive it free and is required to playback all iso on computer. Also are you using the Full Disc option as that is the only option to get everything without compression.

Comment

Working...
                X