movie plays fine on pc player but faster in the ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

movie plays fine on pc player but faster in the ps3

I have a lg wh10ls30 blu ray burner.I use ridata 25db disc.the movie is transformers 2.I used [other software] to rip to harddrive and dvdfab 8 after.I used dvdfab split the movie into 2 disc so theres no compression.I select tracks 1-11 dvdfab cerates them in a new folder.I cant just burn it to a straight to disc from the riped movie it never works.After thats done i reload dvdfab select the new folder i just created with haft the movie in it and burn it to a blu ray disc useing imgburn.I play the movie on my pc with power dvd 8.The movie plays perfect.But when i put it in my ps3 the movie plays a lil faster.Like at 32 or 33 frames per sec.Its really annoying. I v burned a few disc changeing the video decoder to all diffrent settings and still plays perfect on my pc but plays faster on my ps3.I need to know if my blu ray burner is the cause or the software please help.i dont know what else to say let me know if u need more info i ll do what i can to tell u im not very good at this.
    Last edited by Complication; 10-20-2010, 12:13 AM. Reason: removed non-allowed software references

Try playing the Blu-ray copy on a Blu-ray player that not a PS3 to see if same results. Also will need you to use DVDFab for entire process and not that other program you used to rip to hard drive as we do not know if that program is the problem or not.

Logs would be helpful as well they located in document-dvdfab-log and only need the most recent ones for the Blu-ray that give problem

Comment

i got troy on blu ray today and used dvdfab to rip and burn at X1 speed.like every other time it burned perfectly.still plays faster.sorry i dont have a blu ray player only the ps3.i m going to take it back and geta refund at this point while i can.i think the burner is at fault and i dont wanta wait any longer so i can get my refund.every time i burned one there was no errors.I riped and burned a dvd it played right in my dvd player so i m not sure what to think.my ps3 is my only blu ray player so i guess i ll wait a while longer before i buy another burner.

Comment

Working...
      X