Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watermark/DVDFab Stamp in Upper Left Corner???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watermark/DVDFab Stamp in Upper Left Corner???

So far DVDFab has been great for copying BD but I noticed when using the trial version that the DVDFab logo keeps popping up on the upper left corner of the screen.

Will this go away when I buy an activation key?

Thanks!

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHawk1 View Post
      So far DVDFab has been great for copying BD but I noticed when using the trial version that the DVDFab logo keeps popping up on the upper left corner of the screen.

Will this go away when I buy an activation key?

Thanks!
      Yes it will, but you will have to recopy any movie you do in trial as it will not erase the water mark on movies done in the trial
      CBR929

Sorry Gruñón
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Yes it will, but you will have to recopy any movie you do in trial as it will not erase the water mark on movies done in the trial
        CBR929

Sorry Gruñón
        Well, that much I figured out.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainHawk1 View Post
          Well, that much I figured out.
          Thanks!
          Glad you figured it out , as some users are upset that the watermark did not disappear from their copy made in "trial" once purchased
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            Glad you figured it out , as some users are upset that the watermark did not disappear from their copy made in "trial" once purchased
            CBR929
            OK, now that's just hilarious!

That's like thinking that the optical drive is a cup holder or complaining that you can't find the "ANY" key on your keyboard!

Comment

So I'd like to rip a bunch of blu-rays to my hard drive with the trial version, then burn them to disc next month when I've got the funds to purchase the full version. Will the logo be there -- if I've ripped them with the trial version and burned them with the full version?

Comment

Originally posted by zacjones99 View Post
                So I'd like to rip a bunch of blu-rays to my hard drive with the trial version, then burn them to disc next month when I've got the funds to purchase the full version. Will the logo be there -- if I've ripped them with the trial version and burned them with the full version?
                Yes.

Comment

Thanks. I figured it was part of the ripping process. Better pony up the cash then before I get started!

Comment

If you do not compress the video then there will not be a watermark. The video must be re-encoded to add it. So, if you copy to the hard drive as a BD50 (Full or Main Movie) then you can use the full version later to do what you like.

Why not just wait to rip them until you have the full version? It seems odd that you have the money to buy all these Blu-Rays yet don't have the money for DVDFab.

Comment

sorry for being dense, but are you saying that any rips made in the trial version which are movie only and kept as iso on hdd (bd50 100% size so no compressing), then there is no watermark on these rips? just want to make sure before i start re-ripping all the rips i did in trial mode with my recently purchasing full version.

thanks.

Comment

Let me reiterate:

Originally posted by Complication View Post
                        If you do not compress the video then there will not be a watermark.

Comment

Working...
                        X