Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen backup issues.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen backup issues.

Has there been any update on getting this title to work on DVDFab? The DVD issues have been resolved, but that doesn't do those of us with blu-ray any good.

I try the full disk and it finishes in about 3 seconds and the files are empty. If I do movie only I select the movie and audio I want and then when I click on start nothing happens. I can just keep clicking start over and over again.

Transformer - revenge of the fallen

I actually successfully backed up the movie only on bluray this afternoon using dvdfab br 2 br 6125. No problemo !

Comment

Originally posted by srodacker View Post
      I actually successfully backed up the movie only on bluray this afternoon using dvdfab br 2 br 6125. No problemo !
      I had this same problem with another movie. Make sure it choses the correct main movie only title. DVDFAB was choosing the wrong one. If correctly chosen you should see all the audio and subtitle info in the righ column.

Comment

Originally posted by plouie10 View Post
        I had this same problem with another movie. Make sure it choses the correct main movie only title. DVDFAB was choosing the wrong one. If correctly chosen you should see all the audio and subtitle info in the righ column.
        Hi plouie,
        what is the title that you used ?

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
          Hi plouie,
          what is the title that you used ?
          Mine was with Monsters Vs Aliens. I didn't have an issue with Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Comment

me too i already burned it to memorex bd25. no problem

Comment

Mine was with Monsters Vs Aliens. I didn't have an issue with Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
              Hi plouie10
              Thank you for your reply, but I am still curious, what title you selected for Transformers Revenge.
              And while were here, what title are you using for MvA.
              Thanks

Comment

Hi plouie10
                Thank you for your reply, but I am still curious, what title you selected for Transformers Revenge.
                And while were here, what title are you using for MvA.
                Thanks
                Oh, now I understand. When DVDFab scanned the disk, for MvA the first 3 streams I saw were all 3:00 long and it picked one of those. When I picked any of those the audio track info or the subtitle info wouldln't show up. After I realized the movie couldn't be 3 hours long right below those streams that were showing 3 hours was one that was 1hr 34min. I chose that one and voila! The audio tracks and subtitle info showed up. For Transformers, it picked the correct one, but when I get home tonight, I will put the disk back in and confirm the exact stream for you. On both I was doing main movie only.
                Phil

Comment

Thanks Phil,
                  and the title numbers that you picked were by length of video then, OK that is helpful. thanks again.

Comment

Thanks Phil,
                    and the title numbers that you picked were by length of video then, OK that is helpful. thanks again.
                    Okay for Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen it shows:
                    Title(angle) 3
                    Playtime: 2:29:53
                    Chapter 21

Hope that helps
                    Phil

Comment

Okay for Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen it shows:
                      Title(angle) 3
                      Playtime: 2:29:53
                      Chapter 21

Hope that helps
                      Phil
                      Thank you Phil, that is exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                      X