8.0.2.8 and ridata BD-R blank media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.2.8 and ridata BD-R blank media

has any one else been getting an error with this media on 8028 saying that is not blu-ray when checking before write starts worked fine untill i updated from 8024
    Last edited by m+m; 10-25-2010, 09:31 PM.

I avoid Ridata at all costs. Been burned way too many times with their crap media.

Comment

Hi, m+m,

Please install Imgburn at http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail...n/1128426215/1, click the round green icon button with a check mark at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "write", set the burning engine as Imgburn, then burn again to see the result.

If you still meet the same issue, you may check if the disc is compatible with you burner: Nowadays, there are many drive/media compatibility problems, and our suggestion is that you should try using a different brand/format media, check your writer manufacturers site for a list of recommended media to use and also check if there are any firmware updates available for your Writer.

Another great website for compatibility information:

Sincerely Yours
      Malcolm Wang

Comment

i am using img burn fab is not detecting the blank disc and starting the burn engines it happend before in 1 of the older version of fab was fixed in the next update

Comment

Hi m+m,

Please try DVDFab 8.0.2.9 Beta at

to burn again.

Kind regards,
          Sunny
          ________
          Airsoft great pellets
          Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

i did it works great again as always thank you for keeping us going i have been using dvd fab since version 2 or maybe even longer and can always count on you thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X