New to DVDfab "Burning Problems"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to DVDfab "Burning Problems"

Hello, I just got the blu-ray copy program and I am experiencing problems. I cannot get it to copy any of the movies. I started with Ironman2 and I don't have an extra bd-r drive, so I copied the movies to my hard drive through a folder and then tried to burn them later. Immediately after starting the burn I get an error code it made three coasters, so I tried it on a different movie, same thing that failed.
    So, instead of writing it to a folder. I decided to make an iso and burn it from that, also another fail. This got me frustrated because of so much time wasted and discs wasted, so I went on the net to try and figure it out. Most places think media can be fussy, so I thought it might be the media "memorex bd-r 25g single layer".
    Then, I downloaded a free blu-ray iso burner I found online, I ran the iso made in "dvdfab blu-ray copy", through the free downloaded program and that copy works fine. I have even upgraded the firmware on my drive to newest version and I had no effect. Help!

LOGS:
    In Attachments

OTHER DETAILS:
    Error: Task_2 failed! Error=122
    Other burning sutes LG Powertools(no blu-ray software, DVD only)
    download program used to make the iso into useable blu-ray BurnAware Free v3.0.7

BUILD DETAILS:
    Corsair CMPSU-1000HX 1000-Watt HX Professional Series 80 Plus Certified
    ASUS Rampage III Extreme LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
    Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601950
    CORSAIR XMS 12GB (3 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2000 (PC3 16000) Desktop Memory Model
    GIGABYTE GV-R585OC-1GD Radeon HD 5850 (Cypress Pro)
    Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
    OCZ 120 GB Vertex 2 Series SATA II 3.5-Inch Solid State Drive (SSD) OCZSSD3-2VTX120G
    PIONEER BDR-205 / BDR-205BKS SATA 12X Blu-ray Disc/DVD/CD
    LG GH22LS50 Black SATA LightScribe 22x DVD RW Burner
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Attached Files
    Last edited by backlash; 10-26-2010, 09:07 PM.

Hi backlash
    Most places think media can be fussy, so I thought it might be the media "memorex bd-r 25g single layer". Error: Task_2 failed! Error=122
    122 HWS_FAILED_CALIBRATING 22 // Write failed at the beginning of the media (often a media that is poorly supported by the drive)

Please install ImgBurn it is free and you will find it here along with a tutorial on how to set it up do not forget to set up the AWS in ImgBurn and burn at 1/2 the rated speed of your disc.

Also please install the latest version here remember
    instead of clicking run click save then open the folder and right click and install the program as administrator.

Give this a try and post back
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X