This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 6.1.2.5 and Orphan

I have the Blu-Ray movie "Orphan" ripped to my HD. When I use DVDFab 6.1.2.5 to create an ISO or BD9 copy it always hangs at 99.98% complete with the task time showing 0:00:00.

I've tried several times and it still doesn't work. I select the main movie, english only track and the selected the 'remove hd audio' option.

Anyone else having this issue?

Originally posted by Homewrecker View Post
    I have the Blu-Ray movie "Orphan" ripped to my HD. When I use DVDFab 6.1.2.5 to create an ISO or BD9 copy it always hangs at 99.98% complete with the task time showing 0:00:00.

I've tried several times and it still doesn't work. I select the main movie, english only track and the selected the 'remove hd audio' option.

Anyone else having this issue?
    Hi Homewreaker and welcome,
    Sounds as though you might be using VSO (just a guess), if that is the case though, try downloading ImgBurn it's freeware,and try that as your burn engine.
    If that doesn't work get back to me.
    Good Luck

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Excuse my ignorance but what is 'VSO'? ImgBurn doesn't appear to allow you to compress to a dvd9 size first thoughvwhich is what I'm trying to do.

Regardless if I try to save the movie as an ISO or just have DVDFab create a dvd9 sized movie folder on my HD it always seems to hang there.

I even tried the 'Blu-Ray to DVD Pro' app and it also hung near the end.
      Last edited by Homewrecker; 10-30-2009, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
        Hi Homewreaker and welcome,
        Sounds as though you might be using VSO (just a guess), if that is the case though, try downloading ImgBurn it's freeware,and try that as your burn engine.
        If that doesn't work get back to me.
        Good Luck
        Hello, I have the exact same problem with Orphan and was wondering if using imgburn worked. I will try it later either way was just curious. I tried disable cpu and still did not work, it stopped at 99.98 % of step 1.

Comment

ImgBurn is just that gentlemen, a burn engine, same as VSO, but better it does not compress, that is what DVDfab is for,
          if you have ripped to your HDD then I assume you have already compressed the disc,
          from there you burn to your blank disc hopefully using ImgBurn.

if you haven't done so in common setting..> BD 2 BD in the drop down box pick what size you wish to compress to also set the quality drop down to the corresponding size that you set in BD 2 BD, now rip and it should compress,
          when finished burn it to your disc.

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
            Hello, I have the exact same problem with Orphan and was wondering if using imgburn worked. I will try it later either way was just curious. I tried disable cpu and still did not work, it stopped at 99.98 % of step 1.
            I still have not been able to successfully back up Orphan to bd9 1080p. It goes up to 99.98% of task 1. it never gets to the burn process which is task 2. I have disabled cpu and still the same thing. Am I missing something here?

Comment

I would suggest you forward the logs to fengtao, don't know why it would burn all the way to 99.98 then stop, that is very odd.
              could you also post your internal log here as well please.
              thanks

Comment

I would suggest you forward the logs to fengtao, don't know why it would burn all the way to 99.98 then stop, that is very odd.
                could you also post your internal log here as well please.
                thanks
                it does not burn at all. as i said it goes to 99.98% of step 1. step 1 puts the files in a temp folder, step 2 is the burn process.

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
                  it does not burn at all. as i said it goes to 99.98% of step 1. step 1 puts the files in a temp folder, step 2 is the burn process.
                  I apologize I miss read that, still you can forward a log to fengtao, and post one here as well please.

Comment

I apologize I miss read that, still you can forward a log to fengtao, and post one here as well please.
                    I will do this. Keep in mind I had this problem with other movies in the past and I would turn off cpu and that would help, except in this case it does not.

Comment

I had a similar problem. Stopped at 97.35% or 99.35% everytime. (Can't remember exactly which % it was)
                      I turned off the GPU acceleration and all is well.
                      Using a AMD Gigabyte ATI 785 Chipset.

Comment

Update to the latest Beta DVDFab 6.2.1.0 Beta
                        and try again

Comment

Working...
                        X