This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

g.i joe audio not synchronize

hi guys hope u can help me with my problem. when i transfered using ver 6120 it to my drive D i noticed there was a audio not synchronized after 1 hr of the movie g.i. joe bluray. same thing happened to drag me to hell bd

I haven't had any problems with audio synchronizing. Quick question though, why would you want to make a copy of Drag Me To Hell. I think that was the worst movie I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by rekd0514 View Post
      I haven't had any problems with audio synchronizing. Quick question though, why would you want to make a copy of Drag Me To Hell. I think that was the worst movie I have ever seen.
      lol i like the sound of drag me to hell....i used bd25 compressed on both title and yet the audio problem at the middle of the movie i would say 1hr of playing

Comment

Originally posted by rekd0514 View Post
        the audio problem occurs in some chapters for about 15sec of audio not synchronize

Comment

Seriously, I don't know what they were thinking with that movie. haha

I have no ideas for you other than it is going to be awhile before they get DVDFab Blu-ray perfected like the DVD version.

Comment

Working...
          X