Won't see any BD-R Verbatim disks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't see any BD-R Verbatim disks

I am having a major problem with dvdfab blu ray copy. I bought a spindle of 20 BD-R disks and it won't see any of them. I have an LG bh10ls30 and a pioneer bdr-2205. It doesn't matter which drive I put the blank disk in, it says that there is no blank disk in drive. I have tried all 20 of the disks in each drive and I get the same thing. Can anyone help me with this, PLEASE!!!!
    Thanks
    Edit I am using the LTH type, they were cheaper, but I will get another type if they will work.
    Last edited by Blixx; 10-30-2010, 03:49 AM. Reason: correction

verbatim lth bdr 25gb

I have the same lg internal bd drive as you. have used the same disks for some time and they turn out great. the lth for some reason will immediately give you the no disk in drive error reading. it will ask you if you want to try again and click yes and reinsert the disk. it will suceed on second try. rarely it requires a third try. imgburn has been suggested to solve this minor problem however am reluctant since the lth will work as stated above. Buster

Comment

Thanks Bustervegas,
      Well I tried that and it just sits there saying no disk and won't even go to the drive to check again or it spits it out again with the same message. I think I will try the regular disk and see if that works. Only thing is these are expensive and I really don't want to keep buying disk that don't work. What other disk have yoyu tried?

Comment

Blix, try to see if there is a firmware update for your BD driver...or even possibly uninstall the drive and re-install it.

without opening DVDFab, does your OS even see the disc?

Last edited by crackinhedz; 10-30-2010, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Frustrated

Well, now I don't know what's going on. DVDFAB will not see any disk form three manufactur. I have tried sony, tdk and verbatim. What's going on here. I know these are blank disks, I have the most up to date drivers for both drives and the firmware is also up to dat. HELP anyone PLEASE!!! I had heard such good things about this program, but now all I can say is I am very frustrated.

Comment

Hi Blixx
            Please install ImgBurn as your burn engine it is "free" and you will find it here along with a tutorial on how to set it up http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=33 do not forget to set up the AWS in ImgBurn
            Also please up date to the newest version you will find it here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=9053
            Post back
            CBR929
            Last edited by CBR929; 10-30-2010, 11:26 PM. Reason: text
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Well, it seemes to work now guys. I installed imgburn and so far(knock on wood) I haven't had the same problems. I am hopefull that I won't have any more problems. I wonder why dvdfab was having this problem. I also updated to the new ver. So maybe this also had something to do with it. Well thanks to all for helping me out with this. I really appreciate it.
              One again to all,
              Blixx

Comment

Glad its working for you now
                Happy burning
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X