whats the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the difference

whats the difference of blu ray ripper and blu ray dvd.do i need both to burn blu ray movies .im A NEWBY TO BLU RAY

ALSO I PAYED FOR A LIFE TIME ON BURNING STANDARD DVD IS THERE A DISCOUNT ON GETTING BLUE RAY LIFETIME SINCE I PAID FOR 1 LIFE TIMER ALREADY
    Last edited by kenbra; 10-30-2010, 05:29 PM.

Originally posted by kenbra View Post
    whats the difference of blu ray ripper and blu ray dvd.do i need both to burn blu ray movies .im A NEWBY TO BLU RAY
    Hi kenbra
    Blu-Ray copy will make copies to burn to disc
    Blu-Ray ripper will let you convert to different formats to use on media players and portable devices
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Also i payed for a life time on burning standard dvd is there a discount on getting blue ray lifetime since i paid for 1 life timer already

Comment

check your inbox kenbra, and I don't think they will give a discount even though you paid lifetime dvd copy...but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by kenbra View Post
            Also i payed for a life time on burning standard dvd is there a discount on getting blue ray lifetime since i paid for 1 life timer already
            No, but there is a 20% discount offered for everyone who buy any module

Comment

Working...
            X