Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio

Tried to make backups of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played With Fire . Both are region 1 disks .When put in main movie mode there is no audio file, Burned full disk to hard drive and opened it with mediainfo and there are two audio streams and one text stream but when i open it with fab and choose main movie they disappear. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You

Hi csbond2,

Please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.3.2 at , check if you can get audio streams in Main Movie mode.
    ________
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny View Post
      Hi csbond2,

Please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.3.2 at , check if you can get audio streams in Main Movie mode.
      The OP is already using 8032.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by csbond2 View Post
        Tried to make backups of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played With Fire . Both are region 1 disks .When put in main movie mode there is no audio file, Burned full disk to hard drive and opened it with mediainfo and there are two audio streams and one text stream but when i open it with fab and choose main movie they disappear. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You
        Yeah, I'm not sure why Fab is not displaying the subtitles and audio streams correctly.
        I'm getting the same thing here, but the good news is the disc actually rips and plays correctly with the "seemingly missing" subtitles and audio streams intact.

Here's what it looks like on my end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fire.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	303877

Click image for larger version

Name:	Girl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	303878

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

That is pretty strange as mine shows everything for the languages and Audio using the BD disc
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi maineman and csbond2:
            Would you please install the 8032 and check the languages again?

Thanks,
            Potti

Comment

I just installed 8.0.3.2 and still can't see the Audio tracks with DVDFab Blu-Ray for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I can confirm that at least for me they do not show up.

Comment

I backed up my copy of The girl who played with fire. No listed Audio or Subtitles with 8.0.3.2. Burned the main movie on a BD9 it resulted in no audio or subtitles at all. I did get audio and subtitles when I burned the full disc on a BD25.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st!_Blood% View Post
                  Hi maineman and csbond2:
                  Would you please install the 8032 and check the languages again?

Thanks,
                  Potti
                  Hi Potti,

I guess you're asking us to re-download and reinstall 8032.
                  Every user on this thread has been running 8032.

Has the development team re-written this version since its release?

In any case, I did a re-download and reinstall 8032.
                  The subs and audio streams still, are not displayed.
                  However, the ripped files play just fine, with both the subs and audio streams intact as displayed above
                  ...so no big deal for me.

There must be multiple versions of this disc.

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                    Hi Potti,

I guess you're asking us to re-download and reinstall 8032.
                    Every user on this thread has been running 8032.

Has the development team re-written this version since its release?

In any case, I did a re-download and reinstall 8032.
                    The subs and audio streams still, are not displayed.
                    However, the ripped files play just fine, with both the subs and audio streams intact as displayed above
                    ...so no big deal for me.

There must be multiple versions of this disc.
                    It seems that you are right Maineman ,my copy of the girl who played with fire has two versions on it and only one shows up in main movie,to me this is not that big of a nuisance because i plan to set up htpc in the next few months and will just do a full disk iso at that time. for the time being i will just watch the originals. thanks for all the responses .

Comment

Hi all:
                      We are getting the BDs disc, please waiting now.

potti

Comment

Here link to the version I have http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/...4f7ea48513en02 it in a DVD case with both DVD and Blu-ray with UPC# 065935841043. Could be why mine works and the others do not

Comment

Working...
                        X