X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Main Movie Playback

All,

Newbie to DVDFab.
    While trying to make copies of Blu-Ray what are the steps.
    I tried the following:
    Blu-Ray Copy -> Main Movie -> Picked the Correct One (Say in Toy Story 3), I picked 801.
    Once the task completes; I get BDMV and Certificate as the two folders.
    Then I navigate to BMDV/Stream; I see several small .m2ts files. Each of them play good; Not sure what Order for the Movie, individually it works.
    Now how do I make this into a content, that CyberLink could recognize?
    I tried using MagicISO and dragged those two folders and made an ISO and launched the ISO using DameonLite;
    CyberLink can't recognize the drive, errors saying Invalid Drive for the (.ISO)
    What am I doing wrong (Tools / Process) ?

Post moved to its own thread.

Comment

You can use DVDFab to create an iso if that is what you want and DVDFab has a free virtual drive to play the iso as well http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8323

Comment

Thanks I tried the following and it seemed to have worked.

1. As mentioned earlier, chose the Movie Only option and got the contents in those two folders.
        2. Instead of Using MagicISO, use ImgBurn. The key is to set the correct file format (For blu-ray it has to be UDF). ImgBurn auto detects and created the ISO and it worked fine.

Comment

Hi, sendtorn,

Actually, you can use DVDFab to creat ISO file directly and then mount the ISO file with DVDFab(you can get it free as AGJ mentions), and play it with your software player.

The way of producing an ISO file with DVDFab: Open DVDFab, insert the original disc to your optical dirve, choose Full Disc/Main Movie mode, after analyzing(scaning), click the disc icon beside the yellow folder icon to select a location on your HDD as target, then, hit "Start" to creat the ISO.

Tip: PowerDVD does not support to play folder structure.

Sincerely Yours
          Malcolm Wang

Comment

Working...
          X