Failure to burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure to burn

Cannot get DVDFab8 to work....have been back and forth with their support to no avail. I have a new PC with an AMD 6-core CPU, and Windows 7 O/S. I have an LG Blu-Ray read/rewrite drive in F bay. When I try to copy a Blu-Ray movie, all seems ok until I try to rewrite. I am using Verbatim BD-R discs. They start ok, then after a few minutes, I get a "failure to burn code 116" notice....and have 4 times in a row. This, of course, ruins the discs, which are quite expensive, as they can't be rewritten. The last advice I received from DVDFab support is copy the movie using "Full Disc" mode, and then use "Main Movie" mode to compress the movie to BD9/BD5 on my hard drive, and then choose the saved file as the source to burn blank normal DVD-9/DVD/DVD-5 disc. Unless I'm confused, that destroys what I'm trying to do...end up with a Blu-Ray quality disc. Also, I bought the software because it seemed easy to use, and I hate trying all these "work arounds" just trying to make it do what it should have in the first place!

dunn6643

Please post you logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please just attach your most resent log(s) and post right here.

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X