Burning BR from HD file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning BR from HD file

I copied a blu-ray to my hard drive but when i try to write the file to a disc i can't find an iso. All i find is a stream file- m2ts.

What have i done incorrectly?

Fred

i just drag the file into fab were it says to drop the blu-ray folder dont try to open it just drag and drop it drove me crazy tring to figure this out

Comment

Originally posted by fredcrosby View Post
      I copied a blu-ray to my hard drive but when i try to write the file to a disc i can't find an iso. All i find is a stream file- m2ts.

What have i done incorrectly?

Fred
      Did you select create iso as the target? If so take note of where you told Fab to save it.

Comment

knowing where iso goes

Thanks for the reminder. Ithought i knew where the iso went but maybe not.

Fred

Comment

Default Output Directory

I copied a blu-ray to my hard drive but when i try to write the file to a disc i can't find an iso.
          Hi, Fred,

1st, please make sure that you click the disc icon to select a location on your HDD as target to make an ISO file;

2nd, the default output directory of DVDFab is C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\, please find your ISO file here unless you have changed the default location.

Sincerely Yours
          Malcolm Wang

Comment

Working...
          X