Playback Language wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback Language wrong

OK I admit I am new at this but I am not comp illiterate, I have tried Main Movie selecting only english, I have tried the whole disk that gives you no options but I cant get the movie to play in anything but spanish. I am using Cyberlink software for playback. Shouldn't I get the menu options when playing back a complete disk so I can choose english? I know its probally something really stupid cuz I looked through the forum and have found no threads on this subject.

Try using TMT3 (TotalMedia3) instead of Cyberlink as Cyberlink I think not able to play Blu-ray folders correctly

Comment

Yeah, you can either do as AGJ suggests, which is good advice, I think TMT3 is better, but if you're not up for buying a whole new Blu-ray playback suite, you have a couple different options. To playback BDs correctly in PowerDVD, you have to create an ISO of the BD instead of a folder and download DVDFab Virtual Drive(which is free) and install it. Then mount the ISO with Virtual Drive then play the mounted ISO, as PowerDVD is not able to playback BD folders. Another option would be to download and install MPC-Home Cinema(which is free) and use that to playback BD folders. Its a great little free player.
      SPECS
      DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
      SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
      X