3d bluray only main movie copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d bluray only main movie copy

I am trying to copy a 3d bluray title, if i copy it 1:1 the resulting iso is working as 3d.

But i like to have only main movie, when i select this option the resulting blu-ray iso is only 2d. So how do i rip only movie from a 3d bluray ?

For 3D Blu-ray you can only rip to iso or clone the entire disc. If you try to rip to folder or main movie it won't work. This also applies if you try to convert it to other format such as avi.
    Last edited by Hawk; 11-06-2010, 10:56 PM.
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Hi, iwens,

More choices for 3D movies are on the schedule of our developer guys, we will support more features for 3D movies in the future. But, a promise of release time is currently out of hand.

Thanks for your patience, we appreciate it very much!

Sincerely yours,
      Malcolm Wang

Comment

3D Bluray News

In this article, http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/press/newest-avatar-3d-bd,1535722.html, working with 3D is stated as available. I am trying the latest version but it does not work as per the details in this thread.

Please can you advise if this article refers to an upcoming version.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
          Hi, iwens,

More choices for 3D movies are on the schedule of our developer guys, we will support more features for 3D movies in the future. But, a promise of release time is currently out of hand.

Thanks for your patience, we appreciate it very much!

Sincerely yours,
          Malcolm Wang
          Thank u for the update, guess i have to live with the annoying menu's a little longer. 5 minutes to finally get to the main movie is no fun at all.

Comment

With 3D titles only the clone option works for me

Comment

Originally posted by videofx View Post
              With 3D titles only the clone option works for me
              Have you managed to clone to a 50GB disk, or to an ISO and then used that.

There seems to be a size discrepancy with 50GB source disks not able to burn onto a new 50GB disk.

Comment

Working...
              X