Cannot burn to DVD/DVD-DL from Blu-Ray Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot burn to DVD/DVD-DL from Blu-Ray Copy

Upgraded from 8.0.0.5 and to.8.0.3.2, using Blu-Ray Copy and now I cannot copy from BD to DVD or DVD-DL. When I re-installed 8.0.0.5 I can. Has anyone one else have this problem?
    Thanks.

Hi fabskl,

Please tell us the error message or exactly describe your problem "I cannot copy from BD to DVD or DVD-DL." in detail. The more information you offer, the more effective assistance we provide. Thank for your understanding!
    ________
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny View Post
      Hi fabskl,

Please tell us the error message or exactly describe your problem "I cannot copy from BD to DVD or DVD-DL." in detail. The more information you offer, the more effective assistance we provide. Thank for your understanding!
      I copied the BD movie onto the HD and then select burn to DVD-DL and the process begins and completes up to the point where it starts to burn onto the DVD drive. The message box then says "Failed to burn DVD". I tried both DVD-DL and DVD blanks 8.0.3.2 would not burn onto the DVD. I downgraded to 8.0.0.5 and it worked. I now am trying 8.0.3.5 beta and it works there as well.
      Thanks

Comment

logfile

Originally posted by fabskl View Post
        I copied the BD movie onto the HD and then select burn to DVD-DL and the process begins and completes up to the point where it starts to burn onto the DVD drive. The message box then says "Failed to burn DVD". I tried both DVD-DL and DVD blanks 8.0.3.2 would not burn onto the DVD. I downgraded to 8.0.0.5 and it worked. I now am trying 8.0.3.5 beta and it works there as well.
        Thanks
        Hi fabskl,

"The message box then says "Failed to burn DVD""

a. Please install Imgburn at http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail...n/1128426215/1, click the round green icon button with a check mark at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "write", set the burning engine as Imgburn, then burn again to see the result.

b. If you still have the problem, please post you logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Working...
        X