Not A Blu-Ray Disc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not A Blu-Ray Disc?

I have installed version 8.0.3.2 of DVDFab and every time I go to burn a blu-ray disc with Blu-Ray Copy I get "Media inserted in drive F: is not a blu-ray disc" when I insert a blank BD-R disc.

I am running Windows 7 professional
    Blu-Ray burner is a MATSHITA UJ240AS
    Discs being used are Verbatim BD-R

The funny thing is I can burn the file created by DVDFab with different burning software. While this works, I would prefer to do the job without having jump from one piece of software to another...not to mention after paying for all the options, DVDFab has made quite a bundle off me and I would like to get the functionality I paid for.

Alt

Are you using ImgBurn as the burn engine with DVDFab? IF you are not that would be problem and you need to download and install it. A link below has download link and instructions on how to set up DVDFab and ImgBurn to work together

http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php?p=55&postcount=2 watch youtube video and do not forget to set the AWS (automatic write speed)

Comment

Actually I am, set it up in the customize screen and it was the program I used when DVDFab would not burn.

Alt

Comment

Could you post the most recent burn log file and Internal log file that did not work for you. They located in document-dvdfab-log

Comment

Got it working by uninstalling/reinstalling...thanks for the help.

Alt

Comment

Working...
          X