Blu-ray copy, will not copy or burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray copy, will not copy or burn?

right now i have the blu-ray copy 30 day trial!!! i cant copy any bd movie!when i put a movie in to start the process it does'nt do anything at all? before i downloaded the blu-ray copy,i did the same trial w/dvd copy and had no problems, was actually very happy w/the way it copied then burned,so i purchased it and still am extremely happy w/it!!!
    now w/the blu-ray copy i am in need of some advice or if anyone could please tell me what to do???
    thanks for your time and patience....
    regards
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 11-09-2010, 11:20 PM. Reason: removed complete shouting (caps-lock)

Did you try to specify the source manually?

I converted your caps-lock writing to normal writing (yours was shouting and not easy to read) then.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

It sounds like your putting a Blu-Ray disc in a regular DVD reader/writer drive and that won't work....you need to have a Blu-Ray reader in order to copy a BD disc.....

Comment

Hi, jod9157,

Several points for you to check:

1st, be sure your registration is successful if only the 30-day trial ended;

2nd, as Blazkowicz indicates, be sure your dirver/writer supports BD disc;

3rd, check the release date of the BD movie, if it's the latest movie, you may visit to download and install our latest free beta version of DVDFab Passkey, and keep Passkey running when you backup this BD with DVDFab.

DVDFab Passkey is a Windows-based driver that works on-the-fly to unprotect encrypted movie DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Which supports to remove all Blu-ray/DVD copy protections.

Sincerely Yours
        Malcolm Wang

Comment

Thanks!!!

Thanks guys I appreciate all the advice,I'm pretty sure berdman has got it right?If that is the deal how do I go about getting the right Reader?
          Thanks again...
          best regards
          jod9157
          Last edited by jod9157; 11-11-2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

If you don't have a Bluray drive you'll have to purchase one and install it.

Comment

Originally posted by jod9157 View Post
              Thanks guys I appreciate all the advice,I'm pretty sure berdman has got it right?If that is the deal how do I go about getting the right Reader?
              Thanks again...
              best regards
              jod9157
              Just to clarify...

In order to rip a BD disc, you'll need a BD-ROM drive or a BD burner.
              The BD-ROM will suffice if you just want to rip the files and either watch them on your pc or watch them on a TV via a media player...
              the latter is definitely my preference...

If you want to burn bkup discs, then you'll have to pony up the extra $ for a BD burner, which will read and write
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Only an additional $20 to $30 to get a LG Blu-ray burner if purchased from newegg

Comment

Working...
                X