Blu-ray copy, will not copy or burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray copy, will not copy or burn?

right now i have the blu-ray copy 30 day trial!!! i cant copy any bd movie!when i put a movie in to start the process it does'nt do anything at all? before i downloaded the blu-ray copy,i did the same trial w/dvd copy and had no problems, was actually very happy w/the way it copied then burned,so i purchased it and still am extremely happy w/it!!!
    now w/the blu-ray copy i am in need of some advice or if anyone could please tell me what to do???
    thanks for your time and patience....
    regards
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 11-09-2010, 11:20 PM. Reason: removed complete shouting (caps-lock)

Did you try to specify the source manually?

I converted your caps-lock writing to normal writing (yours was shouting and not easy to read) then.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

It sounds like your putting a Blu-Ray disc in a regular DVD reader/writer drive and that won't work....you need to have a Blu-Ray reader in order to copy a BD disc.....

Comment

Hi, jod9157,

Several points for you to check:

1st, be sure your registration is successful if only the 30-day trial ended;

2nd, as Blazkowicz indicates, be sure your dirver/writer supports BD disc;

3rd, check the release date of the BD movie, if it's the latest movie, you may visit http://www.dvdfab.com/passkey.htm to download and install our latest free beta version of DVDFab Passkey, and keep Passkey running when you backup this BD with DVDFab.

DVDFab Passkey is a Windows-based driver that works on-the-fly to unprotect encrypted movie DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Which supports to remove all Blu-ray/DVD copy protections.

Sincerely Yours
        Malcolm Wang

Comment

Thanks!!!

Thanks guys I appreciate all the advice,I'm pretty sure berdman has got it right?If that is the deal how do I go about getting the right Reader?
          Thanks again...
          best regards
          jod9157
          Last edited by jod9157; 11-11-2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

If you don't have a Bluray drive you'll have to purchase one and install it.

Comment

Originally posted by jod9157 View Post
              Thanks guys I appreciate all the advice,I'm pretty sure berdman has got it right?If that is the deal how do I go about getting the right Reader?
              Thanks again...
              best regards
              jod9157
              Just to clarify...

In order to rip a BD disc, you'll need a BD-ROM drive or a BD burner.
              The BD-ROM will suffice if you just want to rip the files and either watch them on your pc or watch them on a TV via a media player...
              the latter is definitely my preference...

If you want to burn bkup discs, then you'll have to pony up the extra $ for a BD burner, which will read and write
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Only an additional $20 to $30 to get a LG Blu-ray burner if purchased from newegg

Comment

Working...
                X