only plays previews no menu or movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only plays previews no menu or movie

I tried backing up The Book of Eli. The" process completed successfully", it said, but when I tried to play the disc it only played the previews then stopped. I tried both imgburn and the fab burner on slowest speed but there was no difference. When I checked the size of the disc it was full about 22 gb so I guess the whole movie is there. The disc would not play on my computer either. I did a firmware update on my Panasonic player but still no luck.

Hi, Johnpayd,

For your problems, could you please use the other Blu-ray DVDs to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one?

You can copy this movie, using Full Disc mode, to your HDD first to check if you can play the copied movie with menu and video smoothly on your computer, if can, then you can burn the saved folder to your blank disc to see the result.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

Just did a backup of Predators without any problems. The Book of Eli did play from my HD. I am trying to backup Eli now with the newest version of Fab.

Comment

try burning the book of eli on the 2 latest versions of Fab 8 and Fab7 and although it says there is 22 gb of info on the disk it will only play the previews on my panasonic blu ray player. What gives?

Comment

indirect burning

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
          You can copy this movie, using Full Disc mode, to your HDD first to check if you can play the copied movie with menu and video smoothly on your computer, if can, then you can burn the saved folder to your blank disc to see the result.
          Hi Johnpayd,

Have you tried this?

Comment

main movie

Originally posted by Johnpayd View Post
            I tried backing up The Book of Eli. The" process completed successfully", it said, but when I tried to play the disc it only played the previews then stopped.
            Hi Johnpayd,

Please play this movie The Book of Eli on your standalone BD player and check which title is the main movie, then use Main Movie module to copy and burn this title to see if you can get the burned disc playing correctly or not.

Comment

Working...
            X