This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD-copy doesen't play in any BD-Drive

I am using DVDFab version 6.1.2.5. I tried to copy the Disney title "Meet the Robinsons". Ripping to HD-Drive functions. The movie plays perfectly with WinDVD 8 from the folder. I copied the folders with Imgburn to a BD-RE. Copying was successfull. There was no error message. Normally, when ripping to HD was ok, I never had a problem to copy the movie to a BD. I am used to Imgburn. Compression was not needed. The BD-copy doesent play in any BD-Drive! I tried to read it in 2 different BD-ROM Drives and in 1 stand alone player. I don't get any error message. But the BD-copy can't be read. I already have a similar problem with the two Disney titles "Pirates of the caribbean Vol. 1 and Vol. 2" . The BD-copies did not play in my stand alone player. But they did play in my BD-ROM Drive.
    I think, this is a kind of copy protection .
    I also tried to copy the folders to a BD with the DVDFab VSO-Burning engine. DVDFab is closing immediately without any error message. Did anybody else have similar problems with Disney titles?

Thnak you for your help

Originally posted by movieheini View Post
    I am using DVDFab version 6.1.2.5. I tried to copy the Disney title "Meet the Robinsons". Ripping to HD-Drive functions. The movie plays perfectly with WinDVD 8 from the folder. I copied the folders with Imgburn to a BD-RE. Copying was successfull. There was no error message. Normally, when ripping to HD was ok, I never had a problem to copy the movie to a BD. I am used to Imgburn. Compression was not needed. The BD-copy doesent play in any BD-Drive! I tried to read it in 2 different BD-ROM Drives and in 1 stand alone player. I don't get any error message. But the BD-copy can't be read. I already have a similar problem with the two Disney titles "Pirates of the caribbean Vol. 1 and Vol. 2" . The BD-copies did not play in my stand alone player. But they did play in my BD-ROM Drive.
    I think, this is a kind of copy protection .
    I also tried to copy the folders to a BD with the DVDFab VSO-Burning engine. DVDFab is closing immediately without any error message. Did anybody else have similar problems with Disney titles?

Thnak you for your help
    Hi movieheini,
    Yeah it could just be one bad blank media in that stack, have you tried with another disc ?
    what media are you using ?

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
      Hi movieheini,
      Yeah it could just be one bad blank media in that stack, have you tried with another disc ?
      what media are you using ?
      Hi touchdown1. I tried 2 different media types. Verbatim and Mediarange. I burned at a very low speed. And I did not get any disc writing error.
      I think it's a kind of copy protection. But I am not 100% sure.

Comment

If you are using Imgburn, make sure that when you burn you select UDF 2.50 as your file system. If it's anything else there is a good chance the Standalone Blu-Ray player will not play the disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Smabbage View Post
          If you are using Imgburn, make sure that when you burn you select UDF 2.50 as your file system. If it's anything else there is a good chance the Standalone Blu-Ray player will not play the disc.
          Hi Smabbage. Yes, I am using UDF 2.50 as file system. I don't have problems to burn other Blu-ray titels. Only some Disney titles are causing that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by movieheini View Post
            Hi Smabbage. Yes, I am using UDF 2.50 as file system. I don't have problems to burn other Blu-ray titels. Only some Disney titles are causing that problem.
            It very well could be moviehenini,
            I have seen other people with the same issues from Disney,
            you should forward your log file to fengtao.

Comment

Same issue with disney blu-ray titles - for some reason it wont work on standalone players. and this is just most disney titles only
              Last edited by dragonx117; 06-19-2010, 04:44 PM.

Comment

i think there might be a solution for this - does anyone know how to edit a blu-ray using a similar program like dvdshrink? I wanna try to cut 5 seconds off the start of the blu-ray rip i have on the drive. All i wanna do is edit the start and end titles by shaving about 5 seconds from the begining just like u are able to do with dvdshrink for dvd's

Need to edit the start of the blu-ray back up and output it to a new folder.

anyone have a program for this?

Comment

Originally posted by dragonx117 View Post
                  i think there might be a solution for this - does anyone know how to edit a blu-ray using a similar program like dvdshrink? I wanna try to cut 5 seconds off the start of the blu-ray rip i have on the drive. All i wanna do is edit the start and end titles by shaving about 5 seconds from the begining just like u are able to do with dvdshrink for dvd's

Need to edit the start of the blu-ray back up and output it to a new folder.

anyone have a program for this?
                  Asking for other programs on the DVDFab forum is not allowed and any response giving such programs will be heavily moderated. DVDFab plans to bring customize to Blu-ray but no timeframe as to when that will happen. All we can do is wait patiently. If you still want program to do that then use google as google is your friend.

Comment

really wow - nevermind then
                    soon no drinking no smoking and no chewing gum.
                    I choose cake

Comment

Working...
                    X