HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!!!

bluray full disk to hd... then from hd to iso... but only get bdmv and certificate file no iso. get 4 files with toy story 3 140 minutes 800 801 802 803
    it defaults to 801 but when i play i get french title for toy story can never get an iso I did independence day and got the narrative version
    When I click preview on 801 on toy story i it only plays til the pixar and stops
    have no way of checking 4 files to see which is english video
    I have Gateway GT5228 and Nvidea 6100 video card very slow but annoying
    to get french title when i uncheck everything not english i can't preview 800thru 803

Title 800 is the English title and instead of doing Full Disc to HDD do Full Disc to ISO
    Attached Files

Comment

as I said in previous note I have not been able to get iso keeps giving me bdmv and cert folder also how did u know 800 is english i go to play them in preview and it stops at the end of pixar I will try

I.ve been doing dvds for 4 yrs with no problem

Comment

I don't have this disc, but other users have posted this info re: Title 800 = English.
        Here's one such thread:

I dunno if AGJ has done this flick or not, but his advice is sound.
        Try ripping the files directly as .ISO to a hdd as he suggested.
        For this flick, also recommend that in Common Settings > A/V Codec
        that you select only... Software for both Video Decoder and Video Encoder
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

08:15:14: You are going to try "Blu-ray Copy" option.
          08:15:14: Analyzing started
          08:15:14: Analyzing completed successfully
          08:15:14: Copy process started
          09:06:53: Copy process completed successfully
          09:06:53: Create ISO process started
          09:06:53: Nero Burning ROM Version 7.5.9.1
          09:07:19: Task_2 failed! Error=16
          09:07:20: Process failed!

This is what I got trying Bluray to iso

Comment

Try burning with ImgBurn.
            人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
            Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Hi GaryD273
              Instead of using Nero why don't you try to use ImgBurn, most of us here use it, you will find a tutorial here on how to set it up
              make sure to also set up AWS
              Hope this helps
              CBR929

Sorry Blazkowicz didn't seee you
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GaryD273 View Post
                also how did u know 800 is english
                Maybe because I have this Blu-ray and have copied it to HDD and as well converted to mobile profile no issues. Have not tried iso but I do not do iso files. Also like the others mentioned use ImgBurn with DVDFab for the iso creation as it a much better program and is built specifically for iso

Comment

Thanks

tried IMGBurn Nero was the problem it appears THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HELPED still can't figure out how to pick the correct title when you do main movie How do you check them

Comment

Watch the Blu-ray using a softplayer on computer or your Blu-ray player and play the movie to see what is played then use that title when you use DVDFab main movie

Comment

Originally posted by GaryD273 View Post
                      tried IMGBurn Nero was the problem it appears THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HELPED still can't figure out how to pick the correct title when you do main movie How do you check them
                      Glad to help
                      I have done this before with DVD's not sure if it will work wit Blu-Rays but
                      Put the movie in your Blu-Ray player and as the movie is playing take note of what Title# it is, when you open Fab and it analyzes the disc make sure it is the same Title# that was playing as before and chose that number.
                      I have seen Fab pick the wrong title before, not very often but it did.
                      Hope this helps
                      CBR929

Sorry missed you AGJ
                      Last edited by CBR929; 11-15-2010, 02:15 AM.
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X