Dxva gpu acceleration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dxva gpu acceleration

I don't know what DXVA GPU Acceleration is. What I do know is it is not working. When I try to rip certain Blu-Ray discs it goes to a certain point and then starts DXVA GPU Acceleration. Suddenly the time remaining goes to 0:00:00. If I let is sit for 24 hours it makes no progress. I get no errors it just stops.

This is a new (but cheap) new computer. It has an ATI HD 5450 card. I went to the ATI site and downloaded software but that did not help. I think my cpu runs at 3.0 Ghz. I have 6Gb of ram.

I've tried enabling and disabling the ? player in the Blu-Ray menus. That does not change anything.

What's going on and how do I fix it.

Hi sirwes
    You may give this a try
    Please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to All Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

You sure you have the latest drivers for the card installed. What are you using for Windows? and is it 32bit or 64bit?

Comment

Working...
      X