Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu ray copy splitting film

Hi there,

I'm backing up my movies onto the AcRyan playon!HD media player.
    I've no problems playing the files ,the problem I get is that when DVDFAB copies the blurayfilm it splits it into 3 files and I have to play them seperately
    They are all BD50 titles and I copy them down to BD25,the same happens on BD9 & 5
    Is there any way it can be copied into one big file?

Regards Gary

I'm not familiar with your AcRyan player, but it looks like it can handle most file formats.
    Are you selecting the BDMV file or perhaps even separate m2ts files?
    You should be selecting the entire movie folder for playback.
    I also don't understand that each movie is broken into 3 files each and every time; separate files yes, but not 3 each time

Could you explain in more detail..."3 files"?

Are you able to playback the files on your pc as one movie with a software player such as media player classic?
    (It's freeware and excellent).
    Again, select the the folder.
    Click on "file " and from the dropdown select "Open Directory" and navigate to the folder you wish to play.

Your player can handle .ISO, so you you might consider ripping to .ISO which will give you "one file".
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi there maineman

I select the main movie from the main movie option and it splits it into 3 different m2ts files. One is 25min long the next one is 18 secs long and the last one is 94 min.
      I'm going to try the iso option and see how that goes .

Regards Gary

Comment

Hi Gazkilla,

Please understand that the current DVDFab Blu-ray Copy does copy BD movie titles to your hard drive as several M2TS files without merging them into single large one for output.

But you can use "Blu-ray Ripper - M2TS" to output just one m2ts file for every Blu-ray title.

Comment

Thx cici Jia
          Looks like I've bought the wrong one
          Surely they'll let me swap licences?
          Regards Gary

Comment

change product

Originally posted by Gazkilla View Post
            Thx cici Jia
            Looks like I've bought the wrong one
            Surely they'll let me swap licences?
            Regards Gary
            Hi Gazkilla,

We are sorry to say that we can not change it for you.

All our products are sold as "try-before-you-buy" software. You can try them 30 days for free, so you have enough time to verify the program's functionality.Thanks for your understanding in advance!

Refer to ouput just one file for your blu-ray movie copy, you can do just
            maineman said to creat ISO file for main movie or entire movie.
            Last edited by cici Jia; 11-17-2010, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X