Verbatim BD- R discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verbatim BD- R discs

I have a matshita external BR drive, (i know the brand is not one of the best) but im wonder if somebody have problems writing into a Verbatim BD -R it seems doesnt the drive doesnt recognize the disc, however no problem what so ever in a TDK BD

Thanks

Hi, aretana,

Please install Imgburn at http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download, click the round green icon button with a check mark at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "write", set the burning engine as Imgburn, then try again to see if your external drive can recognize the Verbatim BD-R disc.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

Thank you Malcom, I installed and still the same, cannot read, also installed the last driver for the drive ,, rgds

Comment

other brands disc

Originally posted by aretana View Post
        Thank you Malcom, I installed and still the same, cannot read, also installed the last driver for the drive ,, rgds
        Hi Aretana,

1. Please install DVDFab 8.0.5.0 at .

2.Our suggestion is that you should try using a different brand/format media, check your writer manufacturers site for a list of recommended media to use and also check if there are any firmware updates available for your Writer.

Comment

Working...
        X