Imageburn not burning correct speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imageburn not burning correct speed

After upgrading to the newest ver. Imageburn will not burn at the correct speed. After the rip process and before imageburn starts I get a pop up asking what write speed I want to use and then it asks if I want to save it. I have AWS set for the discs I am using and also for the bd burner I have which is a lg. If I select 2x it burns at 12x and if I select slowest or 1x it burns at 6x if I stick a disc in and select discover it comes up with the AWS speed of 2x and I have that set also in DVDFab at 2x also. No matter what I do it burns at the wrong speed. Any suggestions ?
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

If you have the AWS set up in ImgBurn you as well have to go into common settings of DVDFab and make sure the burn speed is set to recommended

Comment

As I said in the post above it is set to the correct speed. When the popup before imageburn starts it shows the write speed at 2x and then asks if I want to save it. I changed it to slowest and it still burned at 6x. So I did a reburn and set the speed in the popup to 1x. Then checked DVDFab under the writes option and it was changed to 1x. But once again it started to burn at 6x. First off I have never seen the popup before and have not had a problem burning at the speed selected. I have image burn setting set the way DVDFab says to set it up. It also shows the correct media type on the left pane of imageburn. The movie I am burning is the Robin Hood
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

If you do not have recommended selected in DVDFab settings then you do not have it set up correctly. Just because you set up the AWS in ImgBurn does not mean it will burn at that speed if you not set the write speed in DVDFab to recommended for both DVD and Blu-ray not the burn speed you want recommended is a choice when changing burn speed in DVDFab setting and is needed to be used when using ImgBurn and the AWS
        Last edited by AGJ; 11-20-2010, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Not sure if its clear in the OP. speeds are set correctly in both programs!!! This worked fine before the upgrade to .50, now I get a pop up after writable media is inserted asking me if I want to write at the 2x speed and then save it. which I do and then image burn loads up and it burns at a higher speed last reburn of Robin Hood burned at 6x even though Fab and Image burn are set to 2x and AWS 2x for my player and the type of disc I am using. When I was using earlier ver of fab this was not a problem and I did not have the pop up!

Comment

imgburn

hi,
            i also have problems whit he latest version of imgburn,i use back version
            2.5.1.0 and have no problems any more.
            sorry for me englisch
            regards

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
              Not sure if its clear in the OP. speeds are set correctly in both programs!!! This worked fine before the upgrade to .50, now I get a pop up after writable media is inserted asking me if I want to write at the 2x speed and then save it. which I do and then image burn loads up and it burns at a higher speed last reburn of Robin Hood burned at 6x even though Fab and Image burn are set to 2x and AWS 2x for my player and the type of disc I am using. When I was using earlier ver of fab this was not a problem and I did not have the pop up!
              You do not have it set correctly! Well I attached a screenshot for you to look at so you can change your setting in DVDFab to correct one
              Attached Files

Comment

So do not set DVDFab to 2x and leave at recommended? If that is the case why is there an option to change? I don't want to re read this bluray as fab saved the burn in a temp file. How do I reburn that again as if fab just got done burning and now it's waiting to load up Imageburn

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
                  So do not set DVDFab to 2x and leave at recommended? If that is the case why is there an option to change? I don't want to re read this bluray as fab saved the burn in a temp file. How do I reburn that again as if fab just got done burning and now it's waiting to load up Imageburn
                  Hi DiabloZoe

No, do not set Fab for 2x you would set it to recommended as AGJ suggests.
                  The option to change it is if you use the VSO burn engine that is bundled with Fab.
                  You could open ImgBurn and use the write data option,but make sure that the AWS is set correctly

CBR929
                  Last edited by CBR929; 11-20-2010, 08:06 PM. Reason: text
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Ok will set as both have stated. Any info on how to burn the bluray from the temp folder? I am having problems watching robin hood a few spots have been jumpy and a few spots pause for about 6 to 7 secs. I think this is caused by the disc being burned at 6x as it is a 4x disc?

Comment

If it is the original rip from your blu-ray you would use the write data function within Fab on the Blu-Ray copy main screen, and as long as you have everything set up right to burn with ImgBurn, and ImgBurn will open up and burn the disc
                      CBR929
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Good looking out! Seting to recomended is the way to go! Its just that earlier versions I had everything accross the board set at 2x. But it is set how both you and AGJ have stated and it works just fine thank you for the help!!
                        Last edited by DiabloZoe; 11-20-2010, 09:33 PM. Reason: miss spell

Comment

Your welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X