Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Problems

Blu-Ray Copy
    DVDFab 8.0.3.1 (Yes i know there are newer releases)

75% of all movies using Blu-Ray Copy (Movie Only) have audio issues

Having (English) HD Audio and the Secondary AC Audio track checked i get the Movie Audio and Directors/Movie Narration

Check HD Audio only, I get no sound at all

Probably missing something easy. I hope so.

Thanks,

Hi KilrB
    Please update to the newest version and try again
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Oh yeah, when I rip the full movie everything seems fine except I can only play it in spanish. Even in Power DVD i cannot select a language
      Thanks CBR929 I will

Comment

Still the same issue after updating DVDFab

Here are some of my settings
        With these settings I get no sound

With these settings I get Audio with commentary i cannot turn off.

Do some movies require CoreAVC to run DTS HD Audio?
        I like my ATI card.
        Attached Files

Comment

KilrB: Your software player is having issues decoding the DTS HD Audio track, would be my guess. Try downloading MPC-Home Cinema and playback the BD with that, and tell me if you hear sound then. Also, when you stick the BD in your BD drive, and you play it from disc with PowerDVD, does it play the hd audio then?
          SPECS
          DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
          SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

DTS Audio plays in Power DVD8

Media Player Classic plays the audio just fine from both of the Rip on my HD. In all my other Media Players WMP11 and Windows Media Center I get no audio or the directors chat

Thanks Racem22!

Do you happen to know if there is something I can add to Window Media Center 7 to correct this? That is our preffered media player as I every room in my house is wired to connect to my Home Server for movies using WMC7.
            Attached Files

Comment

Well, I think the only thing you can do for that is buy the program ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre, which in my opinion, is the best software player there is atm. Then use ArcSofts media center plugin with it. It basically lets you run TMT inside Windows Media Center, and that way you can still use your server for streaming your movies and such.

Edit: I'm not sure if there's some kind of codec you can install for WMC that will allow it to playback HD audio or not. If you end up experimenting with codecs, do NOT install codec packs. Install one specific codec that you need at a time, and if it doesn't work, then uninstall it. You will end up screwing up your codec config(I hate codec packs if you couldn't tell).
              Last edited by Racem22; 11-21-2010, 02:15 AM. Reason: other info
              SPECS
              DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
              SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks again.

This has made having a blu-ray drive a nice thing instead of appearing to be a waste of time.

Comment

Awesome man, I'm happy you got it set up how you want it.
                  SPECS

Comment

Working...
                  X