Robin Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin Hood

It seems that Robin Hood just cante be burnt?? I got almost a good copy, hangs a few times and 2 started a scene/chapter over again. Any sugestions?
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

DiabloZoe
    Maybe there is something in your logs that might help so
    please post you logs the default location is:
    Please just attach your most resent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yes logs will be helpful and a new thread for the problem as well since this thread is about the burn speed issue and not a copy issue

Comment

Hijack moved to its own thread.

Comment

Robin Hood Blu-Ray

Same here... I can't copy the 2010 Robin Hood. I will try again and post logs.

Comment

Thanks for moving the post!! Here are the logs!
            Attached Files
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Internal Logs
              Attached Files

Comment

Please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

>>Same here... I can't copy the 2010 Robin Hood. I will try again and post logs.

Hmmm... I wasn't able to replicate the problem on the second try. I did, however, change from copying the main movie to ripping directly to mkv.remux.

There are a large number of separate m2ts files on this disc and perhaps copying the main movie confused something. I will keep an eye out.

Comment

Working...
                  X