No announcement yet.

The Expendables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make sure that you let fab finsh analyzing and scan before the rip.
    this will take a long long time and try not to milti-task just
    let fab do its work.
    if not may be a bad press return for new disk.

1 rip full disk ISO to HD 41.3GB
    2 main movie only to folder
    3 check folder 16.8GB with Eng audio and Eng sub HD removed
    4 burn with imgburn

BD9 set A/V setting to software

good luck
    Windows 7 64bit ultimate
    CPU: i7 4770K @4.5 vcore@1.28v temps 27c/67c
    RAM: 16GB DDR3 @2133
    GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
    SSD: 2 X 60GB OCZ vertex 3 RAID 0 (boot drive)
    HHD: 1 TB WD BLK (storage and back up)
    PSU: 760W ,Fans 1x200mm and 2x120mm

Comment

Huh

Well thats the problem... It gives me a reading error always at about 74% of the scan reading... Also it is so slow

Comment

I want to back up the full disk. Not just the main movie. I will try using xxxxx to encrypt then try backing up to HD before compression and burning
        Last edited by AGJ; 11-24-2010, 08:29 PM. Reason: General Policies

Comment

V8.0.5.0 Good backup movie only The Expendables

I was able to backup Movie Only of the Expendables in Blu-Ray. I cloned to hdd as ISO (30min), then copied main movie only with no compression to BD25 (14min) and then burned with ImgBurn (11min). Total time 55min. Perfect outcome. :
          Last edited by rrawl; 11-24-2010, 06:19 PM. Reason: added more helpful info

Comment

No problem for me. Backed up and burned movie only to a BD9. Took a little longer but worked.

Comment

What

I guess what i'm getting at is, we are paying for a product to do the job, why do we have to use all these outside products to get a copy ?? I've tried everything and nothing ??

Comment

singleman5: I can almost guarantee if other people can copy it fine and others can't, it's probably a bad batch of discs. It happens from time to time. Exchange it for a new one. And DVDFab can do this movie fine, so you won't need other programs, but DVDFab can't fix bad discs.
                SPECS
                DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
                SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Originally posted by rrawl View Post
                  I was able to backup Movie Only of the Expendables in Blu-Ray. I cloned to hdd as ISO (30min), then copied main movie only with no compression to BD25 (14min) and then burned with ImgBurn (11min). Total time 55min. Perfect outcome. :
                  I'm trying this out now. I'll let you know how it goes. So far the rip speed is looking very promising.

Comment

No Joy. Same result. This time it jammed up around 61% thru the rip.

Comment

Success

Well went back and got me 2 copies of movie just to be safe. First one i had success with. Took around an hour total to copy and burn. So i guess i learned something new today. But really this was my first problem doing a Blue Ray copy so it was hard to beleive it was the Movie disk. Thanks all for the Help. Really appreciated it...................

Comment

I guess thats what I'm gonna do too. All the BD backups I've done so far went without a hitch for me too. I guess I'll stop bangin my head up against this one and try to get another disc.

Comment

I can scan it fine.

All i want to do is copy it to my shared folder so the entire house can access it through my network. When i try to Use Blu-Ray copy it copies the movie as multiple .mt2s files.

How can I copy it as one file?

Comment

Please use Blu-ray Ripper

Originally posted by KilrB View Post
                            How can I copy it as one file?
                            Hi Kilrb,

We are sorry to say that our product Blu-ray Copy can not support copying your Blu-ray disc to 1 m2ts file. Please use the m2ts option of Blu-ray Ripper to see the result.

Comment

good to go

i too had the same problem returned the disc and got a new one and now all is good.so i would say if anyone is having problems just return the disc,and grab a new one and u should be good to go also.

Comment

Originally posted by stevesm1994 View Post
                                i too had the same problem returned the disc and got a new one and now all is good.so i would say if anyone is having problems just return the disc,and grab a new one and u should be good to go also.
                                I did the same. Got a new disc and it ripped fine. There are bad copies out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X