Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Question

Is there a plan to allow Blu Ray to DVD Converter to do FULL discs vs Main Movie only? I ask, because I end up losing extra features.

Thank You

I'm guessing yes, but it's just a guess.
    I'll find out and post back...hopefully one of the support team will beat me to it.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I haven't fooled with this much, but I just loaded a BD full disc file and it appears to be letting me convert all the files.
      However, I have to select them all manually, but at least it seems to be doable
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
        I haven't fooled with this much, but I just loaded a BD full disc file and it appears to be letting me convert all the files.
        However, I have to select them all manually, but at least it seems to be doable
        I noticed that as well but have not tried it to see if it works. fengtao has said something about it being worked on just have to read the threads in feature request section and the Blu-ray to DVD section to know

Comment

Hi bobmitch,

You cannot copy original blu-ray menus, but DVDFab will be updated to create own menus.

Also, you can copy extras for now, and play main movie and extras one by one.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

It copied everything. I can access the different titles by hitting the "Next" button on my BR player. In software, you can right click and choose the titles and they will play Otherwise...they tend to play in sequential order. Would love to get the menu thing up and running...thanks for the input

Comment

Working...
            X