complete but wont play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

complete but wont play

the blu-ray to DVD process works fine seemingly but it wont play in the player afterwards.

?

Hi, inconceivable,

You need exactly describe your problem in detail. Or, list the process you went through step by step, then we will check where the problem is.

The more information you offer, the more effective assistance we provide.

Thank for your understanding! We will try our best to help you.

Sincerely Yours
    Malcolm Wang

Comment

copying a blu-ray movie with dvdfab to DVD5.

it rips a video_ts folder and burns the dvd5 disc with no errors but nothing plays on the player. i can play the VOB files on the computer with no problem

Comment

Originally posted by inconceivable View Post
        copying a blu-ray movie with dvdfab to DVD5.

it rips a video_ts folder and burns the dvd5 disc with no errors but nothing plays on the player. i can play the VOB files on the computer with no problem

Hi, inconceivable,

Please check if you can play this DVD5 disc on your computer. If yes, you need check if the disc format (DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW) can be supported by your DVD player. Our suggestion is that you should try using a different brand/format media to burn again.

Well-known brands like Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim will be better; Please keep away of Memorex media, some of which are of poor quality. Try different format media like DVD+/-R/RW if your DVD writer supports.

Also, please check if your DVD player and TV can or not support the format of playback (PAL or NTSC). We don't touch the conversion between them.

Sincerely Yours
        Malcolm Wang

Comment

yes, it plays in the computer but not the standalone blu-ray player.

i've used over 50 of the same blank media in the same player with 100% success using methods other than dvdfab. is there something i can do to alter the finalization or write settings to make it compatible?

Comment

could the "write type" in the prefs make a difference? its set to auto, but "SAO" and "Packet" are also options

Comment

i burned with IMGburn instead of the internal VSO burner and it worked

Comment

Originally posted by inconceivable View Post
                i burned with IMGburn instead of the internal VSO burner and it worked

Hi, inconceivable,

We are so glad that you have solved your problem, please stick with Imgburn engine which is free and stable.

Sincerely Yours
                Malcolm Wang
                Last edited by sunny; 12-01-2010, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Hi inconceivable:
                  Would you please try the latest build 8053beta agaion? Since the new VSO engine have updated. If you still failed, please tell us the BD name. We will trac this issue.

Thanks,
                  Potti

Comment

Working...
                  X