Main Title Missing in Blu-ray to DVD Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Title Missing in Blu-ray to DVD Option

I have been using DVDFAB 8.0.5.0 and 8.0.5.3 beta and and noticed the following situation.

When I try to make a Blu-ray to DVD of the following two films ('The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo' and 'The Girl who Played with Fire') the title with the main movie (Title 1 for both films) is not listed in the area where the titles should be listed along with check boxes which can be used to select them.

Interestingly, if I click on the Title Start/End Settings I can see Title 1 with Chapters 1 to 18 selected.

Now, if I chose the Blu-ray Copy option, then Title 1 shows up in the list of titles to choose from and Title 1 is already selected. It also indicated that the pertinent chapters are 1 to 18. So the Blu-ray Copy option is functioning correctly for these two blu-ray discs.

But in the Blu-ray to DVD option Title 1 is not shown and so it can't be selected. If I click NEXT, nothings happens as no title was selected and this is true even though, as noted, when the box Title Start/End Settings is clicked, the window does list Title 1 with Chapters 1 to 18.

I tried two other blu-ray disks at random and for both of them the main movie title shows up correctly in both Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray to DVD options.

All discs are North American.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem? And if so, found a solution?

Thanks!

I am having the exact same problem. Doesn't anyone know how to fix this ?

Comment

Hi:
      This issue fixed on the latest build 8056. Try it please.

Thanks,
      Potti

Comment

8.0.5.6 Does Not Solve Problem

I just opened DVDFAB 8.0.5.6, loaded 'The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo' under the option Blu-ray to DVD. Unfortunately, the title with the main movie (Title 1) still did not appear in the list of titles that could be selected.

The Start/End Title button still does show Title 1 Chapters 1 to 18, but since title 1 does not show up as a check box selection you can't select it. If you hit Next anyway, nothing happens.

We're still in need of a solution.

Comment

Need more info

Hi olddog:
          Which is the region of your disc?
          Would you mind attach your screenshot? Since is OK on my system.

Potti
          Attached Files

Comment

ScreenShots and Info

Thanks for your help. The disc is The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo, MusicBox Films, MBFHE-005, region north america.

Attached are three screen shots. One shows the region screen, another shows the window with those titles available to be selected via check boxes (and Title 1 isn't in the list), and the third shows the Title Start/End Settings window which does show Title 1 and Chapters 1 to 18.

Please let me know if there is additional info you need.

Thanks again!
            Attached Files

Comment

Need key files

Humm, interesting. Would you please attached two folder: "CLIPINF" & "PLAYLIST". We can fix this issue if we got them.
              Attached Files

Comment

I am attaching screenshots of the contents of the CLPINF folder and the PLAYLIST folder. I tried to attach the folders themselves, but the Manage Attachments would not let me select the whole folder.

If you need the actual files themselves, can you tell me how to upload them. When I try to upload an individual clipinf file, Manage Attachments tells me it is an 'invalid file' and won't let me upload it.

Thanks!
                Attached Files

Comment

Google winzip, and download and install it. Package the two folder with winZip. *.zip could be upload which should be less than 500.0 KB : j
                  Good luck.
                  Potti

Comment

Zip Files for The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo

Attached are the zip files for the 'Girl With The Dragon Tatoo' for the CLIPINF and PLAYLIST files.

In a second reply I will provide the same two files for the 'Girl Who Played With File'. Thanks for your help!
                    Attached Files

Comment

CLIPINF and PLAYLIST Files for 'The Girl Who Played With Fire'

Attached are the CLIPINF and PLAYLIST files for 'The Girl Who Played With Fire'.

Thanks again!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi olddog:
                        New build is coming - 8059beta. The main task is that we improved the title selection logic. And we test so many disc(DVD/BD), I think this issue should be not repro.
                        Try again please.

Potti

Comment

Title 1 still missing

Potti,
                          Hi! Thanks for all of your help. I downloaded 8.0.6.0 (which I believe incorporates the 8.0.5.9 beta). I booted the program and loaded 'The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo'.

Title 1 was not listed as one of the titles available to be converted to DVD.

Attached is a screenshot of the Blu-ray to DVD screen. Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide.

Hope all is going well.

olddog
                          Attached Files

Comment

DVDFAB 8.0.6.1 Solves Title 1 Problem

I just downloaded and installed 8.0.6.1 and have tested both The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo and The Girl Who Played With Fire. Both blu-rays now show Title 1 in the list of Titles that can be selected.

Many thanks!

Comment

Well glad it finally work for you as my Blu-ray for those movies never had your problem

Comment

Working...
                              X