Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the best settings to use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are some of the best settings to use.

I am kind of new to this and wondering if someone has a list of the ultimate settings.Should a copy at the slowest speed?

Originally posted by vid53 View Post
    I am kind of new to this and wondering if someone has a list of the ultimate settings.Should a copy at the slowest speed?
    I am not sure if you mean burn, but if so you should burn at 1/2 the rated speed of your disc, and you should only use Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim (with the AZO dye) disc's to back up your movies
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

So are you saying if the blank disc is X16 i should burn at X8?

Comment

Originally posted by vid53 View Post
        So are you saying if the blank disc is X16 i should burn at X8?
        Yes ...and if not using the media I suggested I would use ImgBurn to burn your disc...it is free....you will find it here along with a tutorial on how to set it up http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=33 remember to set up the AWS in ImgBurn also
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Your welcome
            CBR929

Comment

Working...
            X