Dvd Volune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd Volune

When I do a blu-ray to dvd and play it on a laptop the sound is so low I have to use amplified speakers. Tried different laptops with internal volume maxed out.Dvd9 does not make a differnce.
    Last edited by docgoo1; 12-10-2010, 11:33 PM.
    Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
    There is no fool like an old fool.

Hi docgoo1,

Which software player did you used to play the output dvd disc/files on your laptop?

Did you turn it up to the maximum sound level?

Best regards,
    --
    Sunny
    ________
    EXPERT INSURANCE
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny View Post
      Hi docgoo1,

Which software player did you used to play the output dvd disc/files on your laptop?

Did you turn it up to the maximum sound level?

Best regards,
      --
      Sunny
      I used Windows Media Player and sound was turned up to max level.

Comment

We suggest you install VLC at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ or MPC-HC at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/ to play the dvd disc/files to see if you can get the same volume as the original dvd's.
        ________
        Brunette Cam
        Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by docgoo1 View Post
          When I do a blu-ray to dvd and play it on a laptop the sound is so low I have to use amplified speakers. Tried different laptops with internal volume maxed out.Dvd9 does not make a differnce.

A lot better with vlc player. I wonder what is going on wmp palyer's audio codec. Thanks for the info Sunny.
          Last edited by docgoo1; 01-13-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

A lot better with vlc player. I wonder what is going on wmp palyer's audio codec. Thanks for the info Sunny.
            Still needs some improvement in this area. Speaker Volume at 100% and VLC player around 75%. Maybe I just getting old and hard of hearing. But there is defenite problem with windows media player's audio codec.

Comment

Still needs some improvement in this area. Speaker Volume at 100% and VLC player around 75%. Maybe I just getting old and hard of hearing. But there is defenite problem with windows media player's audio codec.
              The other night I popped in Devil into the lappy. Bluray to dvd copy. My friend agreed it was better with vlc player but we still had to plug in external speakers. Note, he has good hearing. The other problem is shuttering and still persistent with bluray to dvd copy. Doing main movie to cut down the amount of compression.

Comment

Hi docgoo1,

Please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.6.8 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

Please install FFDSHOW at
                FFDSHOW is a super-fast DirectShow decoding filter for decompressing DivX, XviD, WMV, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 movies and supports subtitles as well. If you ever want to watch movies, get this!

Then convert bd to dvd, play the dvd files with in your WMP to see the result.

Sincerely,
                --
                Sunny
                ________
                Wendie 99
                Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X